The Oaks at Woodfield

Reviews of The Oaks at Woodfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Oaks at Woodfield

February 07, 2017

By Terri364734

I visited the Oaks, and my dad did his rehab there. I thought the rooms were very nice, clean, and spacious, and they looked like mini apartments. A lot of young people worked there. The food was OK; it wasn't bad, and the dining area was set up nice. They had Wii, Bingo, and Karaoke. They could improve on the smell.

July 27, 2016

By IMG

We put my husband into the Oaks for physical therapy to gain his strength back but he is not cooperating very well. He is not comfortable other than being at home. But he has to be there because he developed a blood infection when he was in Genesis. They hadn’t tracked down the source of it at the time. He was in there for 5 days. We moved him over to the Oaks with ports in his arms so they could administer antibiotics through the veins. He has had that done every day since he has been there. The food was excellent. I usually had lunch with him and the food was very good. It’s very clean and my husband’s room is sufficient. He is in a private room by himself and it has a bathroom with a shower. It’s got everything he need. The physical therapy is excellent and they have a great staff. They work with the patients. Nothing negative.

November 22, 2015

By Barb35

I went for a tour of The Oaks at Woodfield and thought it very good. I would highly rate them. The staff was very good, and I didn’t have any complaints about the staff at all, but the rooms were not as nice as the room she has now. There was furniture in there that looked like motel furniture rather than something you would put in your own bedroom. They have different activities for the residents, like Wii bowling and storytelling. Some of the residents I saw were playing billiards. There was a nice sunroom there, and the dining room had white linens. Overall, it was a very nice facility.

March 19, 2015

By Amy36

The Oaks is very nice, but it is bigger than what I wanted. Also, it is a little bit more expensive. The rooms are nice. It has the same things like a bedroom, a bathroom, and a window. It wasn't that there is anything wrong with it. It was just too big for my dad. He is kind of shy, and he doesn't do well in situations with lots of people. So I prefer a smaller and homier environment. It was very clean. It was well kept and classy. It is like a nice apartment building. Everyone seemed very friendly, although I didn't spend a lot of time there. It just wasn't what I was looking for.

Costs for The Oaks at Woodfield

Photos of The Oaks at Woodfield

Services and Amenities of The Oaks at Woodfield

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License Pending

• About The Oaks at Woodfield

Conveniently located near a variety of places to eat, shop, and explore, The Oaks at Woodfield is proud to be a part of Grand Blanc, Michigan’s close-knit community. Along with enjoying a variety of five-star amenities on our campus grounds, our residents can often be found on outings around Grand Blanc, exploring all that the city has to offer. For those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs and preferences is important. That’s why, with The Oaks at Woodfield, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.

In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, using progressive and proven care components. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing and short term rehabilitation services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Grand Blanc you can turn to for help and guidance.

Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:

• Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
    • 24-hour emergency call response system
    • Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Medication administration/reminders
    • Reminders for meals and activities
    • A variety of social and recreational programs
    • Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
    • Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
    • Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
    • Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
    • Mobility assistance as needed
    • Much more!

Memory Care

At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.

We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.

Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.

Thank you for your interest at The Oaks at Woodfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.

Map of The Oaks at Woodfield