Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 02, 2021

By RobB248

I am the son of a resident. SAL is very nice facility with a great staff. I feel they genuinely care about the residents. I do feel that the premium cost of SAL should include better food; my Dad complains often that the food is not good. For the price, no one should be complaining about the food. However the facility is very clean and well cared for. The staff is responsive when he needs help. The staff does a good job of notifying me when something goes wrong, such as a fall, and he needs extra assistance.

Hello Rob, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy you love our team and appreciate how much they genuinely care for your dad. We also appreciate learning that you feel the team communicates well and acts quickly to help your dad whenever he needs assistance, as the safety of our residents is our main priority. We understand your concerns about menu offerings and have a new Regional Executive Chef working diligently to create menus with scratch-prepared cooking based on feedback from residents and families. We are here to connect with you directly to address any concerns and work toward solutions. To speak with us directly, please reach out to our Executive Director, Jennifer Rockafellow.

July 29, 2021

By ctmath48

I was a resident with my wife for 3 months and my wife has continued for another 4 months. We had the 2 bedroom suite and loved it. We brought some of our own furniture which made it even better. My wife now has a 1 bedroom unit which is still a lot of room with a patio door to a great outside courtyard. The staff was great and always very friendly. She has polio in her right side and requires 2 workers to transfer her. They were so good with her. They take care of all her meds and she sees a doctor there. She enjoyed bingo, painting one handed, some exercises, and entertainment that was brought in. Can’t beat the Elvis impersonator.

July 28, 2021

By natebecky

I love Springvale. Example: I had pictures taken if my mom this weekend. I brought her clothes over there and she lost them somewhere in her apartment. 2 staff ppl looked everywhere till we found her special outfit for the pics.I appreciated all their efforts. When my parents had Covid, they were very hands on and kept me up to date every step of the way. I love there there are activities my the staff and art therapy that comes in. Jennifer is the best ED Springvale has had. She is gook at running the place but doesn’t stay in her office but comes out and knows the residents. Crystal who has run the medical part of the care is amazing. I totally trust her.

June 08, 2021

By K9Lover

My father stayed here for about 10 months in 2019 and he received excellent care. He was in the beginning stages of dementia and was taken care of very well after a hard fall and was able to recover enough to come back home. The meals were good, the place is beautiful, the staff was engaging and the rooms were clean and roomy. At that time the facility allowed different community groups to come in and interact with the residents for activities and entertainment. They even let us have a surprise anniversary party for my parents with all our relatives in the community room! We were very happy with his care and the staff. If we need them again we will definitely use Springvale Assisted Living!

February 17, 2021

By Peggy

I visited Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care for my mom. The facility was newer and it's beautiful. We saw one room, and it was very nice. As far as Covid, we really couldn't see much of anything. The staff had to let us in a side door to see the room and that's all we could see. The studio was very clean and very, very large. They had arts and crafts, and they had a chapel. A person with a mask and a shield let us come in to the front door, but then the other lady came in and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, you can't be in here because of the Covid." It didn't seem as busy as the other place. It seemed quieter and maybe it had sicker people that stay in their rooms more than the independent living facility we visited. When you walk in, you could see the dining area it was really, really nice and very beautiful. It was a beautiful facility, but we couldn't see much because of the virus.

Hi Peggy, We are very glad to hear that you thought our community was beautiful. We do apologize if our Covid protocols were confusing. We are working hard to keep our employees and residents safe. There are many activities offered that allow residents to engage with one another and we are disappointed that you were not able to see those on your visit. Please reach out to the community if you have additional feedback. Thank you.

Memory Care Reviews for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: AH250382043

• Get Costs

About Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Springvale, a Leisure Living Community, is located in Swartz Creek, Michigan. Here, we’re dedicated to serving our senior-living residents and sharing life’s journey together. With assisted living and memory care options, our purpose is to provide high-quality senior lifestyle services that promote the value and dignity of every person. In our community, residents and family members will find a warm and inviting environment, where we support and encourage one another in times of joy, loss, celebration and success.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care