Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

June 09, 2022

By Becky A

The medical staff loves my parents like family. The Director is always willing to listen and help me with I need guidance. I’m so grateful for SpringVale!

November 30, 2021

By jerrythebiker

Facility was always very clean. Safety is a high priority at Springvale. I trusted that Mom was getting the care and attention that she needed. The courtyard room that she had gave plenty of sunshine along with outdoor views. The food was top of the line. Mom was treated with dignity and respect right up to the very end.

October 21, 2021

By Ada

I went to Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care. The staff was okay. I met the director, I don't remember her name. I think I met two different people, and it was OK. It was just a completely different feeling. I saw the rooms and actually, a room that I would have chosen for my friend was beautiful. It was big. It was bigger than I wanted. One thing I did not like is that we would have had to move furniture there. We had to bring in everything. I don't remember seeing the dining room, what I remember was seeing a long hall, everywhere I went seemed to be a long hall. It wasn't warm and fuzzy. I thought the upkeep was superb, and it's newer too. It was a new building.

October 08, 2021

By Melissa W.

The first time my brother and I visited, it felt like home. It was like walking into a resort. The rooms are beautiful and the staff are all so loving, helpful and accommodating. They not only know the residents by name but, they also know the name of my moms cat…that she is able to have in her apartment! That is a big plus that you don’t have in most facilities. They have many scheduled activities to keep residents active and entertained. The atmosphere and the amazing staff made a VERY DIFFICULT decision easier. I can’t say enough good things about it. My mom has adjusted well and is very happy there. I would recommend it to anyone.

October 08, 2021

By Glamma

I toured for a loved one. I loved the building it was up to date decor and very clean. Staff was exceptionally friendly. I witnessed many positive staff to residents interaction. Activity calendar had a good variety.

September 20, 2021

By Pamula

Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care is my second choice. It was almost perfect, other than the hardwood floors; they put me off. It was modern and clean. I think it was new, and it was really good. I didn't see that many people other than the girl that showed me around. She was very knowledgeable and gave very good information. The only thing is if my friend declines, we would have to move her to a nursing home. I had to base my opinion on where she would be more comfortable, so we went with another community. They have game nights and make cookies. They take them out for walks and quite a few things. I thought it was very good. If my friend could walk and had her balance, she would have gone there. The staff I met was Jennifer, and she was absolutely perfect. She had all the answers. Everyone I spoke to was very informative and answered all my questions. If their floors had carpets, we would have moved my friend there.

By Tim Jones

My grandmother has been a patient their since 2019 and has had wonderful care!! This outstanding care giving is allowing her soon to be 103 on October 5!! Thank you!!!

By Gary Whitmire

Springvale was recommended to me by a friend who's father was in their memory care section.He said he was very pleased with the care his father was receiving and how impressed he was with the people facilitating his dads care! I checked Springview out as a result of his recomendation and was very impressed with the facility and the people I met. I registered my mother for their assistef living care and as i suspected, I also was very very pleased with the care my mom has received over the last year! Mom just loves her caretakers and is constantly introducing them to me as "she is just so wonderful! I have been especially impressed with the manager who is an outstanding professional. I highly recomend Springvale . They have and are taking great care of my mother!

By RobB248

I am the son of a resident. SAL is very nice facility with a great staff. I feel they genuinely care about the residents. I do feel that the premium cost of SAL should include better food; my Dad complains often that the food is not good. For the price, no one should be complaining about the food. However the facility is very clean and well cared for. The staff is responsive when he needs help. The staff does a good job of notifying me when something goes wrong, such as a fall, and he needs extra assistance.

Hello Rob, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so happy you love our team and appreciate how much they genuinely care for your dad. We also appreciate learning that you feel the team communicates well and acts quickly to help your dad whenever he needs assistance, as the safety of our residents is our main priority. We understand your concerns about menu offerings and have a new Regional Executive Chef working diligently to create menus with scratch-prepared cooking based on feedback from residents and families. We are here to connect with you directly to address any concerns and work toward solutions. To speak with us directly, please reach out to our Executive Director, Jennifer Rockafellow.

July 29, 2021

By ctmath48

I was a resident with my wife for 3 months and my wife has continued for another 4 months. We had the 2 bedroom suite and loved it. We brought some of our own furniture which made it even better. My wife now has a 1 bedroom unit which is still a lot of room with a patio door to a great outside courtyard. The staff was great and always very friendly. She has polio in her right side and requires 2 workers to transfer her. They were so good with her. They take care of all her meds and she sees a doctor there. She enjoyed bingo, painting one handed, some exercises, and entertainment that was brought in. Can’t beat the Elvis impersonator.

July 28, 2021

By natebecky

I love Springvale. Example: I had pictures taken if my mom this weekend. I brought her clothes over there and she lost them somewhere in her apartment. 2 staff ppl looked everywhere till we found her special outfit for the pics.I appreciated all their efforts. When my parents had Covid, they were very hands on and kept me up to date every step of the way. I love there there are activities my the staff and art therapy that comes in. Jennifer is the best ED Springvale has had. She is gook at running the place but doesn’t stay in her office but comes out and knows the residents. Crystal who has run the medical part of the care is amazing. I totally trust her.

June 08, 2021

By K9Lover

My father stayed here for about 10 months in 2019 and he received excellent care. He was in the beginning stages of dementia and was taken care of very well after a hard fall and was able to recover enough to come back home. The meals were good, the place is beautiful, the staff was engaging and the rooms were clean and roomy. At that time the facility allowed different community groups to come in and interact with the residents for activities and entertainment. They even let us have a surprise anniversary party for my parents with all our relatives in the community room! We were very happy with his care and the staff. If we need them again we will definitely use Springvale Assisted Living!

February 17, 2021

By Peggy

I visited Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care for my mom. The facility was newer and it's beautiful. We saw one room, and it was very nice. As far as Covid, we really couldn't see much of anything. The staff had to let us in a side door to see the room and that's all we could see. The studio was very clean and very, very large. They had arts and crafts, and they had a chapel. A person with a mask and a shield let us come in to the front door, but then the other lady came in and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, you can't be in here because of the Covid." It didn't seem as busy as the other place. It seemed quieter and maybe it had sicker people that stay in their rooms more than the independent living facility we visited. When you walk in, you could see the dining area it was really, really nice and very beautiful. It was a beautiful facility, but we couldn't see much because of the virus.

Hi Peggy, We are very glad to hear that you thought our community was beautiful. We do apologize if our Covid protocols were confusing. We are working hard to keep our employees and residents safe. There are many activities offered that allow residents to engage with one another and we are disappointed that you were not able to see those on your visit. Please reach out to the community if you have additional feedback. Thank you.

Memory Care Reviews for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: AH250382043

• Get Costs

About Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care

Springvale, a Leisure Living Community, is located in Swartz Creek, Michigan. Here, we’re dedicated to serving our senior-living residents and sharing life’s journey together. With assisted living and memory care options, our purpose is to provide high-quality senior lifestyle services that promote the value and dignity of every person. In our community, residents and family members will find a warm and inviting environment, where we support and encourage one another in times of joy, loss, celebration and success.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Springvale Assisted Living & Memory Care