Oakland Hills Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Oakland Hills Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Oakland Hills Assisted Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AF63036
About Oakland Hills Assisted Living
At Oakland Hills, we strive to set ourselves apart by offering senior care to only six residents at any one time. That way, we can get to know and form true bonds with each individual and their families in order to care for them in a personalized, discriminating way. Because of our special way of caring for folks, we attract the most knowledgeable and compassionate staff in the industry—all professionals who are dedicated to their calling.
Our priority is to offer the most comfortable and stable assisted living environment to seniors with dementia, memory loss, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. And with only six residents, we’re able to give each person the attention they need and deserve.
Some of the things we offer are:
- Real residential homes with safe gardens, decks and yards
- No long hallways to navigate
- Security & 24-hour supervision
- Available nurses and doctors 24/7
- One-on-one interactions and attention
- Regular & personal communication with families and loved ones
- A comfortable home environment for visitors
What Makes Us Special
We offer personalized care in a family environment at Oakland Hills. We just opened in 2015 so everything is new and clean!