Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

March 15, 2015

By friend99

I just came from visiting a friend at this place. The nurses were all sitting around eating (7 pm). They sent me to the room knowing that my friend had just wet the bed. I walked in and there was a huge puddle of urine on the floor. My buddy, a Viet Nam veteran, asked me to get the nurse, who told me she was aware of the situation (and sent me in there anyway!). An LPN finally came and cleaned up the mess. I was with my husband and 13 year old son. It was awful seeing our friend so helpless, and outrageous that I could have slipped and been hurt myself. The nurse claimed my friend had been incontinent but he said he just couldn't get out of the bed without help, and couldn't find the bedpan. When we returned to the room the nurse instructed us to wear masks because of friend's white blood cell count. It's outrageous that she didn't tell us that the first time we entered the room! AVOID THIS DEPRESSING PLACE!

Services and Amenities of Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

About Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center

Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Hadley, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hadley at Elaine Care and Rehabilitation Center