Heritage Woods

Reviews of Heritage Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods

September 13, 2013

By Joy13

Because Heritage Woods is cost effective for us, we decided on this community for my father. They seem effective for the cost that they were charging as opposed to some of the other possibilities. I didn't think any of the other facilities would have anything more to offer to warrant what they were charging. First off, I like best the fact that they gave us pretty much an open platform. They told us, 'Whatever you need, let me know and we'll make it happen,' and they have followed up with it. The staff there has been very, very gracious. I have not seen one person with a bad attitude yet. Right now my dad is in a shared room. There isn't another person in his room at the moment, but they may eventually be. However, not only does he have his own space for his bedroom and what-not, he's also got a little kitchenette. It is a shared kitchen area. He also has very spacious bedroom and bathroom. He can wheel his wheelchair directly into the bathroom and shower. My dad is also very pleased with the food. They also have some very fun activities like football for the guys, etc. Just recently, they had a concert there. My dad called me the other night and said, 'You know what? It doesn't get any better than this.' He is extremely happy with where he is right now.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Woods

About Heritage Woods

At Heritage Woods in Agawam, Massachusetts, active seniors can enjoy a fun, dynamic lifestyle. Our lively assisted living community supports each person's independence, while also offering personalized healthcare services if they're needed.

At critical life moments, you need someone you can trust and people you can count on to take the time to really get to know you and understand your unique needs.

At Heritage Woods, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Depending on your needs, or the needs of your loved one, you can choose the freedom and companionship offered at our assisted living communities

Heritage Woods is the first stand-alone assisted living community in the nation to earn the AHCA/NCAL Step II Quality Award. Heritage Woods is nationally recognized as a registered Eden Alternative Community addressing the needs of the human spirit so elders enjoy a full life.

Map of Heritage Woods