Heritage Woods

Heritage Woods (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heritage Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods

April 07, 2015

We know most of the people that work at Heritage Woods. The facility is very well laid out. There are activities all the time; there is a guy who plays piano once in a while, sing alongs, and trips. Mom took her dog, and she is having a very good time there. The room is an L-shape, 2-rooms, kitchenette, bathroom, and a bedroom with a walk-in shower with a holding bar. Mother has no complaints, and they required you to do home laundry.

September 24, 2013

By Lawrence11

The time when we researched about a facility, we talked to a lot of different people and they said it was the best one. I like that the people are very nice. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others. Recent they were taking in a lot of Alzheimer's patients and it was really upsetting for most of the people because these Alzheimer's patients are lost all the time. They can't find their rooms.

September 13, 2013

By Joy13

Because Heritage Woods is cost effective for us, we decided on this community for my father. They seem effective for the cost that they were charging as opposed to some of the other possibilities. I didn't think any of the other facilities would have anything more to offer to warrant what they were charging. First off, I like best the fact that they gave us pretty much an open platform. They told us, 'Whatever you need, let me know and we'll make it happen,' and they have followed up with it. The staff there has been very, very gracious. I have not seen one person with a bad attitude yet. Right now my dad is in a shared room. There isn't another person in his room at the moment, but they may eventually be. However, not only does he have his own space for his bedroom and what-not, he's also got a little kitchenette. It is a shared kitchen area. He also has very spacious bedroom and bathroom. He can wheel his wheelchair directly into the bathroom and shower. My dad is also very pleased with the food. They also have some very fun activities like football for the guys, etc. Just recently, they had a concert there. My dad called me the other night and said, 'You know what? It doesn't get any better than this.' He is extremely happy with where he is right now.

Costs for Heritage Woods

Photos of Heritage Woods

Services and Amenities of Heritage Woods

• Independent Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Alcoves & Suites

• State Licenses: Licensed by the state of MA

About Heritage Woods

Heritage Woods is located in Agawam, MA. Our Assisted Living Community offers residents a dynamic lifestyle that promotes mind, body and spirit wellness. Registered as an Eden Alternative community for longer than any other Assisted Living Community in the country, Heritage Woods' mission is to help its elders overcome loneliness, helplessness, and boredom. Residents enjoy private apartments, daily meals, personal care assistance and a wide array of social, educational and spiritual activities. Heritage Woods is also the first stand-alone Assisted Living Community in the nation to earn the Step II Quality Award from the American Healthcare Association/National Center for Assisted Living.

Map of Heritage Woods