Sun Valley at The Meadows

Reviews of Sun Valley at The Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for Sun Valley at The Meadows

June 29, 2012

By Duey458

My experience was very pleasant. My friend looked very happy whilst being there. The staff also seemed very friendly and the place looked very well kept. The building is placed out in the country and has very beautiful fields which just seems to add to the pleasantry of living there. The food there seems to be very well prepared and the cooks are top notch. Their laundry is done for them so they don't have to anything themselves. There's a separate dining room where the residents are served meals restaurant style. The food is prepared there and they have their own cook. They assist her with dressing, brushing her teeth, and taking a shower so they don't fall down

April 17, 2012

By William B.

It is in the country and has a beautiful setting with fields and trees. Nice looking architecture, simple and clean-looking. When I went in to look at the building with my wife, it looked like a house except really large. It was extremely quiet and it's all on one floor. My mother has a private room with a private bath. She has a very nice view out her window too. She can look at trees rather than a parking lot or rooftop. It has lots of space. There's a separate dining room where the residents are served meals restaurant style. The food is prepared there and they have their own cook. They assist her with dressing, brushing her teeth, and taking a shower so she doesn't fall down. They do her laundry and she doesn't have to do anything like cook or clean. My mother is almost 99 years old. They have an Activities Director who is very nice and very warm. That's one of the things I noticed right away. The manager for the building has 20 years of experience. Whenever I call her up I know I'll get my questions answered, she always knows what's going on and does what she's supposed to do.

Photos of Sun Valley at The Meadows

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Sun Valley at The Meadows

Sun Valley at The Meadows is a senior living provider in Westminster, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sun Valley at The Meadows for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun Valley at The Meadows