Collington A Kendal Affiliate

Collington A Kendal Affiliate (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Collington A Kendal Affiliate

Assisted Living Reviews for Collington A Kendal Affiliate

April 18, 2013

Collington Episcopal Life Care Community had a nice swimming pool. I used to do my water aerobics there. There were big areas where people walked. I had lunch there a couple of times. The food was very delicious. The people there were amenable and friendly. It was a well-maintained establishment.

April 18, 2013

My father was familiar with Collington Episcopal Life Care Community because his father also went there in the past. He visited the place and decided to move there. The place was very well-regarded. My father seemed happy with his choice.

January 04, 2013

It was a nice young man from the marketing who gave us a tour of Collington. We had a lot of discussions and he understood what we we're looking for. But you have to take evening meals at a certain time. We tend to eat at a later time, so that was more a problem for us. Also, you have to get either the beltway to drive there. All my friends are aging too, and they don't like driving in the beltway. So it would be hard for them to come and visit.

September 19, 2012

By bbrown

The staff is very attentive and thorough. They seem like they really care and I can see that some of the nurses have real caring and meaningful relationships with the residents. They ask about each other's families and things like that.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Collington A Kendal Affiliate

August 20, 2014

We found Collington -- it was on a 120 acre farm and it appealed to us. They have cottages as opposed to a big building. It's been around for a long time. They offer shuttle service and they have lots of different resident-run activities. They have doctors on site as well as a beauty shop.

April 23, 2014

We took a tour of Collington Episcopal Life Care. It was very interesting. We got to visit some apartments. They also even had a gentleman who opened up his cottage for the visit. We had a luncheon and a movie. The staff is fantastic. I found the food great because my wife has some severe diet difficulties, and we informed them at the time, and they responded to that need.

May 16, 2012

By Pileated

Staff are caring, respectful and competent and friendly. The nursing and assisted living facilities are quiet, clean and spacious. There are many interesting activities and special interest facilities to enjoy, including crafts, sports, swimming, singing, gardening, and woodworking. The grounds are well maintained, ADA accessible, and interesting, with a pond, trails and sitting areas.

October 13, 2011

By John4

My Grandparents lived in this faciliy for many years, any my family would visit often. I can remember the rooms were always very nice and well kept, and the facilities were always very outstanding. We would use the pool and the work out area, and at night we would stop by the card game room. The dining hall was always abuzz with people socializing, and I remember the food always being very good, especially the desert! The outdoor grounds area was also quite nice, and I remember walking around the little pond that they had, complete with several duck families. My grandparents always received the best care while they were here, and I never got the feeling that the facility was lacking in any way.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

About Collington A Kendal Affiliate

Refund Plans: 100% of Entrance Fee; 50% refund of Entrance Fee (Price: 67% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance, 2% per mo. for 50 mos. (Price: 50% of Entrance Fee)

Map of Collington A Kendal Affiliate