Golden View Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Golden View Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• State Licenses: AL002069

About Golden View Assisted Living

Golden View Assisted Living is the one place where seniors can go that supports interacting with peers and encourages residents to get out and move. Located in Baltimore, Maryland, this assisted living facility is the place where elderly individuals can retain their freedom with the peace of mind that they always have help when it is needed. Our staff is trained and experienced in providing the best care for our residents. They are on staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This allows residents and their families to rest at ease knowing that no matter what time an emergency occurs, there will be a trained member of the staff member there to address the need. Our staff takes their jobs seriously and want to be known as the best in their area.

Map of Golden View Assisted Living