Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation

December 14, 2016

By csb4433

I am a friend or relative of a resident Everything is very good at Sharon Lane, The hospital social worker recommended this facility. My husband needed short term rehabilitative care and the Therapy staff was excellent. Great results! We liked it so much that we wouldn't go any place else if we needed rehab again.. We really liked the nursing staff. They were very attentive and really got to know us.. I liked the environment, very homelike and clean. The food is excellent and they get to eat anytime they want to. They have a lot of activities but I like the special events mainly. I’m very satisfied with the facility.

December 30, 2014

Everything is satisfactory at Sharon Lane, no disappointment. This was recommended by the hospice care. When we got to take a tour, we liked it so we didn’t even look at others. What I really like about was that when we got there, the director himself came back and he gave us a personal tour even though he was clocked out. I liked the environment, the staff and what they do. The food is excellent and they get to eat anytime they want to. They have a lot of activities but I like the Bible study mainly. They have bingo, they decorate the whole house during Christmas and brought carols in. I’m very satisfied with the facility.

Services and Amenities of Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation

Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Shawnee, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sharon Lane Health and Rehabilitation