The Gardens Assisted Living

The Gardens Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Gardens Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens Assisted Living

December 26, 2013

The Gardens at Luther Park was a very lovely facility. It's new and clean. The staff was very accommodating. The lady in charge was very knowledgeable and accommodating as well. Their dining room was very nice. Their apartments were good sizes. They're very nice accommodations. They did have lots of activities for their residents. They play bridge and that's something my parents would be interested in. The menus they have there are very adequate. They have a variety and they sounded good.

December 24, 2013

By Tami2

My relative has decided to stay in Des Moines at The Gardens. She has moved in and has settled in there. Their rooms are pretty nice, not that big, but they have big bedroom, big bathroom, and standard living room and kitchen. Regarding the staff, I do know that they come up and get her if she misses breakfast or lunch. My relative has a little bit of dementia. As far as activities, they would take them out shopping, do activities, they have exercise programs, etc., they have different stuff going on on different days.

August 16, 2012

By Rosemary1

This facility is a wonderful place! They have continental breakfast every day and they can serve a meal if you don't want to cook for yourself. The whole place is beautiful. They have a landscape of beautiful flowers and the building looks immaculately clean. They do have garages available, but they are limited. Their apartments are very nice and I'm sure their gardens are even much better. The staff are very friendly and caring about people. They even have a place where you could go buy meal or necessities. They have a few things kept in stock and you don't need to go to a store. They also have senior type buses that could take you to shopping or go to your doctor's appointment. The only thing I did not like about it, is it was so crowded with all the buildings that if you have company, there won't be parking available.

October 19, 2011

By Tigermom2890

The grounds at The Gardens are beautiful. Everything is up-to-date and modern. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. My grandmother (who can complain about just about anything) never has any complaints. The facility is clean and in order and the rooms are nice. There is a bit of a scent, but I believe that has more to do with the residents than the facility. My grandmother had a stroke that rendered her left side entirely useless. Thanks to the works at the Garden, she has some mobility and movement in that side now after months of therapy that the workers provide. One orderly in particular, has befriended my granny and made friends with her. They talk after daily living activities and she eats lunch with my granny everyday. They play gin rummy and other games like checkers and monopoly. They also watch my granny's "stories". This is what I call service. I am so pleased with the facility and would highly recommend it to anyone.

About The Gardens Assisted Living

The Gardens Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Des Moines, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Gardens Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens Assisted Living