Wickshire Fort Harrison

Reviews of Wickshire Fort Harrison

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire Fort Harrison

January 07, 2020

By SK

The people were very nice. It's a good facility, but I didn't like the location. The layout was similar with the one we've chosen, but this place was smaller. The rooms were good.

December 19, 2019

By Dennis

It was OK. They got a nice lobby there and the apartments were nice. The staff who assisted me was good and she explained everything and showed the community well. The dining area was nice, too. They had a wall, which was all windows. Cleanliness was good, too.

March 30, 2017

By Oliver416223

The tour was OK. The rooms were very good. Residents seemed to enjoy that place. Activities looked good.

June 18, 2014

We moved my mom to this community. It is a smaller community with 57 residents, and it turned out to be a very good fit for my mom. Everything is excellent. The staff is fabulous. They are caring, compassionate, and kind. I just came from lunch there, and the food is very good. Everything was just a good fit for us.

Independent Living Reviews for Wickshire Fort Harrison

Photos of Wickshire Fort Harrison

About Wickshire Fort Harrison

Wickshire Fort Harrison is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Wickshire Fort Harrison for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wickshire Fort Harrison