Crestwood Village South

Reviews of Crestwood Village South

Assisted Living Reviews for Crestwood Village South

August 21, 2016

By Kelly080046

I found Crestwood Village South for my father. It's a nice little community for elderly people in the area that is close to his doctors and the hospital. Everyone seems real nice and friendly. They have a little restaurant in the apartment complex and get-togethers in the main hall. They always have different little things that they can catch the bus to, like trips to the mall which is down the road and to the grocery store and pharmacy. It was the first place we went, and my dad seemed to be happy with the location and how it was set up and ran.

December 01, 2015

I went to Crestwood Village. They have assisted living, independent, and other things. They didn’t have individual homes, but they have about eight buildings there. Their new main building has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, and it is beautiful. The others have not been redone, but the living spaces are still the same. The gathering space has not been redone or updated, but other than that, everybody I talked to there said they like it very well. If you’re in any of the other building, you do have access to all the services, but you have to go to the main building. They have restaurant, and you can continue to have all your meals there. They have a personal trainer who is there all the time. You can schedule exercises with them. Each apartment has the kitchenette, so you can cook for yourself, or if you’re in assisted living, you can go down and have all of your meals. We were looking for a two-bedroom, and we are on the waiting list.

November 02, 2015

By Lisa R

My mom moved here 6 months ago. This is a wonderful, caring environment. She loves it there and feels safe. The staff are so good with folks who need extra assistance. Mom's apartment was super clean and ready when she moved in. So happy she is there. I do not have to worry about her.

March 21, 2015

My son moved me here in Crestwood Village South, and I have only been here for a month, but I love it. They have things going on. They bring in fresh vegetables and fruits once a week that you can buy. They have just about everything that I need. I have a studio apartment with small kitchen, a bathroom, and a little dressing room. Next month, they are going to have an assisted living building open. They just built it. I mean, they have assisted living, but they built a special building for it. I am in the independent living, but I can have assistance if I need it. They activities like sing-a-long, bingo, Wii bowling, bible study, and movies. They take trips, and they even have a fitness center. I am happy that my son found it, because I have looked at some and I am not happy with them. This one does have a lot. Also, they are very protective. I am not a noisy person, and the next thing I know, the woman that takes care of this building and the maintenance team comes up to check on me because my neighbor has not heard me. If they don't see you for a while or they have any complaints that nobody can hear you or they do not know where you are, they come and check. I just love it here.

About Crestwood Village South

Crestwood Village South is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Crestwood Village South for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crestwood Village South