Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

Reviews of Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

September 17, 2015

By Sandra112492850

We visited and It looked like it was a very nice place. They had a very caring staff and a very clean facility. It looked like they have everything my parents would want if that's what they have decided to do. They were very informative about their facilities and the services that they have. It was good. I would recommend this community to others. The rooms/apartments were very adequate, very clean and well-kept. There was easy access wherein anyone who was disabled would be able to get around just fine.

August 13, 2015

The staff was very nice and the rooms were nice as well. I liked their restaurant the best.

June 18, 2015

By Rachel20

My mother-in-law liked it. The staff that gave us the tour was very knowledgeable. We had a very nice tour with a lot of interaction with other people who lived there. We were able to talk with quite a few of them. They had a couple of resident advocates, my mother-in-law talked to a few of them, and I thought that was the biggest selling point because the two ladies that were resident advocates there were really informative and told her a lot of in and out things. She liked the set-up of the room, and a couple of residents invited us to come in and look on how they set up their rooms. We really enjoyed it. She saw them proud where they were, and it was home to them. It wasn't just like some institution. They had a special family dinner room that you could reserve, come, and have special dinner. She really liked all those points. She currently had a dog, and she could have her little puppy. That was a really big thing. She loved the dining area because there were actual tablecloths in it, everything was nice and inviting, and it didn't look like an institution kind of thing because that was she was thinking it was going to be, and I said it was not. We talked to the ladies about the nail things, the bingo, and all the different things. They gave us a copy of the calendar of that current month and the things that were going on. The place was aesthetically pleasing in the outside. It was very nice and very welcoming. She really enjoyed it.

February 10, 2015

By Dale13

I thought it was clean and bright, and it looked nice. The staff was helpful. We were able to walk through and see individuals who were there, and one lady showed us her room; she was kind enough to let us see what her room looked like, so that was helpful.

April 30, 2013

By Jeffrey H.

I stayed here. The staff were helpful and sensitive. The CNAs and aids were professional. The quality of the food was excellent. There were also a lot of activities during the day, they were good at organizing activities.

Costs for Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

Photos of Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 14-010065-1

About Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living

Whether you’re looking to transition into an assisted living community in Elkhart, IN, alone or with a partner, Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living offers lifestyle pillars, which include comfort, freedom, exercise, and social interaction. With a caring and compassionate staff consisting of at least 10 employees who have more than five years of service with us, we proudly offer an atmosphere where sustainable relationships are built throughout the entire community.

Thanks to our dedicated staff, residents of our assisted living community enjoy the following support on a daily basis:

• Three nutritious and satisfying meals a day, served in our communal, elegant, and welcoming dining room
  • Scheduled recreational and social activities
  • Apartment maintenance

We offer the following services on a point based fee system:

• Assistance with activities of daily living and basic care support in a homelike or apartment setting, including bathing, dressing, and cooking
  • Linen and laundry services
  • Transportation
  • Medication management

Because we know how important it is to enter into an assisted living community that understands where you’re coming from and where you want to go, we provide services tailored to your unique needs, keeping in mind your vision every step of the way.

Map of Brentwood at Elkhart Assisted Living