12 Independent Living Communities near Winston-Salem, NC
There are 12 Independent Living Communities in the Winston-Salem area, with 7 in Winston-Salem and 5 nearby.
The average cost of independent living in Winston-Salem is $2,135 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 59 reviews below for independent living communities in Winston-Salem. On average, consumers rate independent living in Winston-Salem 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 30 families in Winston-Salem find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Winston-Salem, call (855) 863-8283.
7 Independent Living Communities in Winston-Salem, NC
5 Independent Living Communities near Winston-Salem, NC
Independent Living near Winston-Salem, NC
Other Options in Winston-Salem, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Senior Living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Senior Care in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Winston-Salem
Review of Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville
Arbor Ridge at Stanleyville was great and newer than a lot. It was clean and it seemed like everybody was happy. The place was kind of out by itself, away from a big neighborhood. It was really nic... Read more
Review of Creekside Terrace
I loved it.. hope my mom does too Read more
Review of Creekside Terrace
I was extremely impressed with Creekside Terrace. The apartments were larger than I was expecting, and they're very well laid out. The kitchen facilities are perfect for a senior and there seemed t... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...
Independent Living near Forsyth County, NC
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina