Salemtowne

Reviews of Salemtowne

Nursing Home Reviews for Salemtowne

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Salemtowne

July 06, 2015

I know a lot about Salemtowne because I have several friends who live there. It’s expensive; if I could afford to live there, it would probably be where I’d want to be. It has beautifully kept campus-like grounds. It’s probably been a year since I’ve eaten there, but the food was very good. The rooms that I’ve seen were very pleasant and well appointed. They have good recreational activities. They have a large, very nice pool. They have exercise classes. Their exercise room looks like it has all basic equipment. I know they have all kinds of classes from water therapy classes to sit-down yoga.
Caring108700250, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, and we’re glad you have had continued, positive experiences with us! We take the utmost pride in our care for residents. If you would like to learn more, please contact us. -The Salemtowne Team

June 29, 2015

By Kay40

Salemtowne was a beautiful place. If I could really afford it, that is where I think I would rather be. Everything was extremely great. It looked like a little town.

November 13, 2014

By Mary96946450

I have many clients at Salemtowne. They have multilevel uses. They have independent living cottages/apartments, then assisted living, and a health care facility onsite. It is a giant complex, very, very well run. You can move within wherever you need to be within the different levels. You can buy into it. It is first class. It is very expensive, but it is one of the premier places in town. They have many amenities. They're actually expanding right now. I know personally a lot of the administrators, and they're on top. They're great. What impresses me about Salemtowne is the variety of the campus and the ability to go to the health care area and not be in a hospital. They're on the property for health care. Also when you move into an apartment, they would re-do everything, i.e., carpets, countertops, etc. They're designing it to look brand new.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Salemtowne

About Salemtowne

Salemtowne is a senior living provider in Winston-Salem, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Salemtowne for more details on services and rates.

Map of Salemtowne