Arbor Acres

Arbor Acres (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Acres

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Acres

February 04, 2012

By daughter of a resident

I had no idea that such a wonderful facility was in existence. The housekeeping staff and their efforts are beyond anything I have seen. The sincerity and friendliness of the employees eases your mind. After struggling with health care decisions, I feel I have found the best answer.

November 20, 2011

By AG1

My impression is that residents are well provided for, and staff are very good at their jobs. They have a very lively activity program, which I think is an excellent feature. I have participated, or had my students participate, several times in their musical programs.

November 18, 2011

By JAZZPHOENIXX

Excellent facility. They have the most endearing staff; always going above and beyond for their residents. The menu is equivalent to that of the area country clubs. The grounds are always emaculent and so peaceful.

November 16, 2011

By Phydeaux

My parents moved to Arbor Acres in 1994, and could not have been treated better. From the first day, when my siblings and I were moving them into their apartment, they felt at home. The staff is as friendly as can be, while being very professional and helpful. The facilities are very nice -- nicer than any of the homes we lived in as kids, and as the family of a Methodist minister, we lived in some nice homes -- and the grounds are beautiful year 'round. Despite being in the city, the campus is large enough to allow the residents to be in a quiet, relaxed setting... with a nice view of the skyscrapers in the center of town. The dining facilitise are very nice, with excellent (and varied) food.When my folks moved to Arbor Acres, they were still fairly active, and there was plenty for them to do both indoors and out. As time passed, and they became less active, the staff and administrators helped them with day-to-day things and when my mother's health began deteriorating, the staff met with both my parents and my sister, the family contact person, to make sure mom was in the right level of care... all the way to the on-site hospice center, where she peacefully spent her last days.My father is still there, whistling his way down the halls and being treated like a king -- which he deserves, in his 92 year.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Acres

• Doctor Visit Companionship
  • Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About Arbor Acres

Refund Plan: Declining balance, 2% /mo for 50 mos. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Arbor Acres