Pennybyrn at Maryfield

Reviews of Pennybyrn at Maryfield

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Pennybyrn at Maryfield

February 29, 2012

By TornadicThrill

Nurses and staff are friendly and helpful, however it's more dedicated to helping patients maintain rather than improve. While my friend used to be doing physical therapy to help her walk and talk in an assisted living situation, this nursing home only requires enough physical therapy to keep her alive and wheel-chair bound, though she is capable of walking on her own if need be. Also, many patients are left alone for hours on end in "tv rooms" and it's difficult to find staff in an emergency (save for ringing an alarm)

August 29, 2011

By trevh73

This is a truly wonderful facility. It is very well taken care of and is very modern. I feel that the staff takes excellent care of the residents and goes out of their way to make sure they are comfortable. There are many activities for residents who are more active. We ultimately decided to provide care for my grandmother at home but this facility was one of my top choices.

August 02, 2011

By purplelady1949

Other

Even though I have only driven by it several times my husband and I have decied to make it our retirement home. It is in the best location for us and we just can't wait.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

About Pennybyrn at Maryfield

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance at 2%/mo. (Price: 61% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance to 50% Refund (Price: 80% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Pennybyrn at Maryfield