Arbor Terrace of Decatur

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of Decatur

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace of Decatur

September 13, 2013

By Ena1

I went over to Arbor Terrace and this is the place I preferred but the price was too high; higher than my income. I talked to the receptionist and she took me around to the rooms and showed me the dining room and social area. She also explained their program.

May 09, 2013

By Cindy Brown, Pine Lake

My Mom has lived at Arbor Terrace Decatur for almost a year now and we could not be happier. Every staff member I have met has been delightful and attentive. There is a wall of portraits showing only staff who have worked there for at least 8 years. I'd say there are at least 30 photos. Staff at AT go out of there way to make sure my Mom is safe and happy. The activities are fun and designed to help those with memory loss retain cognitive function. The food is nourishing and delicious. We sing the praises of Arbor Terrace to everyone we meet.

July 10, 2012

By nguest

Most if not all interaction with Arbor Terrace residents, administrators and staff has been pleasant. Most of the members seem more enthusiastic than at most other nursing home places. I do however, notice that getting around from place to place inside the nursing home seems a little problematic. It makes me wonder if its difficult for me to get from place to place how it may be for those less mobile than I am that stay there. Most residents that stay there get around via wheel chair or some kind of walker so most use the elevator from what I can tell. The issue is that the stairwells are very narrow and kind of steep so anyone trying to get around without assistance may have some issues. Outside of the layout of the center, we always feel like Arbor Terrace and its residents are pretty happy. The managing staff seems to be interested in how their residents are doing from what I can tell as well. I plan to keep visiting for the foreseeable future as we have a friend and a member from church that stays there and seem to be doing just fine.

June 22, 2011

By BevDivision

I had visited this place when my family and I were staying in Atlanta one year. We received a tour around the whole facility which lasted about thirty minutes. I thought the facility was nice, clean and cozy. The staff members seemed friendly, experienced and professional. One of the nurses came and informed us about their specialties which included diabetes management. They were helpful and quite informative. We also received great information about their meal plans, nutritious and healthy. Overall, they were very helpful and kind.

Photos of Arbor Terrace of Decatur

About Arbor Terrace of Decatur

Arbor Terrace of Decatur is a senior living provider in Decatur, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Arbor Terrace of Decatur for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace of Decatur