Sunrise at Five Forks

Reviews of Sunrise at Five Forks

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Five Forks

July 04, 2015

By lewis k

My husband's aunt moved into this facility. And it has been nothing but a NIGHTMARE. We were told such wonderful things..and none of them came true. For the amount of money we're paying, I am so shocked. Do NOT believe their words...rely only on what you personally observe. They seem to have no communication between employees.. and I have been lied to more than once by caregivers. I'm supposed to be able to relax and enjoy our aunt now... but I'm worried sick she's not getting the care she needs. I want her out..but the problem is, I don't know of any good alternatives.i have young kids at home I can't care for her. :( IF I COULD DO ONE THING..IT WOULD BE TO NEVER BELIEVE A WORD THE PEOPLE AT SUNRISE IN LILBURN SAY!!!!!

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

June 11, 2015

I chose Sunrise at Five Forks. I just liked their program and what they had to offer; plus their facility is very nice. They are always having some programs every day. There's not a day that goes by that they don't have something to offer either in the way of entertainment, classes, or trips on a regular basis. They have arts and crafts. They do have Bingo, and they also have Scrabble and other word games. They have a walking club and exercise classes.

November 21, 2014

By Carla15

The staff of Sunrise at Five Forks was wonderful. They were very helpful and very professional. We talked about that they go out shopping, they go to lunch, they'd take drives, and they do crafts. In the memory area, there was a really nice courtyard where they had flowers and plants. It seemed very clean; it was open and bright. It didn't have that gloomy, dark look that we usually think of in this kind of setting, and it was very well-decorated. One of the things that I especially liked down the memory care area, they had by the door like on the wall outside of the door, pictures of the persons from the past who thrived for the residents or who they used to be and that sort of thing, and I was really impressed with it.

August 25, 2013

By Carlin

The first time I went in, I definitely smelled an odor. The staff was not very attentive. However, the food was delicious and they had some award-winning chefs. They had activities but they were a lot more expensive

July 12, 2013

By CaringJ

Sunrise at Five Forks was a superior place. The facility itself and the decor were all much better than the others I visited. The staff was amazing. When I came back the second time, everybody knew who I was. People who I hadn't even met before were greeting me. Also when I went by, there were residents out on the front porch dancing. I thought they were having a holiday or something. They were just in hallways playing and talking. The caretakers were in the hallways with everybody. It looked like it was a really fun environment. It was an upbeat location. The whole energy over there was really great. I did not dine there but I thought the menu had quite a bit of variety. Also their dining area was nice, it was actually laid out like those in hotels.

August 21, 2012

By aprilmyers

When you first walk into the facility, you are warmly greeted by the receptionist. The ambiance is very welcoming in the lobby. The lighting, the plants, the hardwood floors, and open spaces make you feel welcomed and relaxed.The facility portrays a sense of peace, calmness, and cleanliness. There were no foul odors (which, unfortunately are rampant amongst extended living facilities).The grounds boast beautiful gardens with pebble-stoned walkways, wrought iron benches and gazebos. There are many places o sit and visit with your loved ones outside. Also, they have a nice butterfly bush that attracts all sorts of beautiful butterflies (When the season is right). You can see a variety of birds and hear them sing.Inside the rooms themselves, you have the option of a private room and a room with two beds. There is a bathroom equipped with safety equipment to help prevent falls and an an alarm cord you can pull if you're in distress.The staff is very friendly and attentive.

September 12, 2011

By cecilia1

I would never want to put my parent in a home but with his health issues and mine I did not have much of a choice. The place is so clean you could eat off the floors. The entire staff is as nice as they can be they are very attentive and doting.

August 16, 2011

By loveyourself

I would never want to put my parent in a home but with his health issues and mine I did not have much of a choice. The place is so clean you could eat off the floors. The entire staff is as nice as they can be they are very attentive and professional. my father wouldn't eat at first and loss twenty five pounds but since being there he's has gained more weight and is doing much better

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise at Five Forks