Sunrise at Five Forks

Reviews of Sunrise at Five Forks

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Five Forks

July 12, 2013

By CaringJ

Sunrise at Five Forks was a superior place. The facility itself and the decor were all much better than the others I visited. The staff was amazing. When I came back the second time, everybody knew who I was. People who I hadn't even met before were greeting me. Also when I went by, there were residents out on the front porch dancing. I thought they were having a holiday or something. They were just in hallways playing and talking. The caretakers were in the hallways with everybody. It looked like it was a really fun environment. It was an upbeat location. The whole energy over there was really great. I did not dine there but I thought the menu had quite a bit of variety. Also their dining area was nice, it was actually laid out like those in hotels.

August 21, 2012

By aprilmyers

When you first walk into the facility, you are warmly greeted by the receptionist. The ambiance is very welcoming in the lobby. The lighting, the plants, the hardwood floors, and open spaces make you feel welcomed and relaxed.The facility portrays a sense of peace, calmness, and cleanliness. There were no foul odors (which, unfortunately are rampant amongst extended living facilities).The grounds boast beautiful gardens with pebble-stoned walkways, wrought iron benches and gazebos. There are many places o sit and visit with your loved ones outside. Also, they have a nice butterfly bush that attracts all sorts of beautiful butterflies (When the season is right). You can see a variety of birds and hear them sing.Inside the rooms themselves, you have the option of a private room and a room with two beds. There is a bathroom equipped with safety equipment to help prevent falls and an an alarm cord you can pull if you're in distress.The staff is very friendly and attentive.

September 12, 2011

By cecilia1

I would never want to put my parent in a home but with his health issues and mine I did not have much of a choice. The place is so clean you could eat off the floors. The entire staff is as nice as they can be they are very attentive and doting.

August 16, 2011

By loveyourself

I would never want to put my parent in a home but with his health issues and mine I did not have much of a choice. The place is so clean you could eat off the floors. The entire staff is as nice as they can be they are very attentive and professional. my father wouldn't eat at first and loss twenty five pounds but since being there he's has gained more weight and is doing much better

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise at Five Forks