Atria Park of Tucker

Atria Park of Tucker (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Atria Park of Tucker

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Park of Tucker

August 21, 2015

I did not care for Atria Tucker too much. It seemed like it needed some upgrades. The staff was very good.

August 09, 2015

By Georgia222

Placing a loved one is an important and emotional decision. While the hourly staff of the facility are amazing and the residents are lovely, the management is terrible. Very dismissive of family concerns and feedback. When an elderly person can't speak for theirselves someone needs to be their advocate. For the cost of this facility they are very hands off, the food is poor quality and cleanliness is mediocre at best. My loved one had roaches in their room and when we complained we were dismissed.

Hello, Your concerns and feedback are important to us. We take the privilege of caring for your family member and serving them each day with compassion seriously. If you'd like to personally speak further, please don't hesitate to contact us.

July 31, 2015

Atria was very nice, and the people were very helpful. It’s an assisted living facility, and they also have dementia care. It had adequate facilities for seniors requiring assisted living. The grounds were very neat and nice. The dining area was very much like a restaurant dining situation. The food looked very good, and from what I understand from a couple of friends, it was very good. Everything is easy access, and the people taking care of the people staying there seemed to be very attentive.

September 05, 2014

By Jones.

WORST management ever. I was told I would be called after having a couple of questions after moving my loved one in, when asked after 5 days why I wasn't called, was told "that was pushed down on my list". It's all about money and not about the care.

We are sorry to learn of your experience and apologize if you felt your questions were not important to us. Rest assured that we take your feedback very seriously and your comments will be shared with the appropriate directors to ensure Atria’s high standards are being met. In the meantime, I encourage you to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving, including “Atria Tucker” in your subject line so that we may connect with you and help resolve your concerns. We are here to help.

January 31, 2014

By Deborah25

I visited Arbor Terrace/Atria Tucker. It was very pleasant and well run. It had a light color interior and the plants were all alive. It looked like it was well taken care of.

August 25, 2013

By Carlin

The person that I talked to was wonderful. They had activities and they had doctors that sometimes came in, however it was expensive.

July 12, 2013

By CaringJ

The appearance and everything in Atria Tucker seem to be okay. I did visit this place for my mother. The facility didn't look much different from the one where she is in right now; however, the price is definitely higher. Everybody was friendly. I do know they have activities but I don't know specifically what those activities are.

June 12, 2013

By Cathy20

We chose Arbor Terrace of Tucker for my mom because of its location and the cost. The food is very good and the staff is very nice and friendly. They've already had a housewarming party to welcome us and make us feel welcome. We are impressed with their details as far as their care is concerned. They give us information on exactly what takes place at a given time. My mom seems to be happy since she moved in there. I've been there a couple of times when the shift changed and they haven't been aware of what's been going on during the previous shift every single time, so they probably need to improve on this.

September 23, 2012

By retiredcathtech

I found this facility to be clean, fresh smelling and brightly appointed. I never worried about her care since they always called me if she fell or there was a change in her medications. Her caregivers took care of the little things like hair and nails. Her laundry was always done on time and the group activities were available even if she did not take part of them. She particularly enjoyed the piano playing.

June 28, 2012

By tikiman49

It was absolutely fantastic. I think my favorite part of it is the fact that most (if not all) of the apartments had their own patio, with window gardens, etc. The facility itself is actually a group of three different facilities ranging from retirement communities to full-on assisted living. Because of that, different rooms had different amenities, but the common thread was that they were all akin to a small apartment. Church services are given weekly for various religions, going so far as to have priests and rabbi come onto property to deliver their service. Additionally, there are a TON of activities beyond the standard "bingo hour" that encourage a lot of social interaction and the like. Not only that, but visiting as a family member is fantastic because of the absolutely delicious Sunday brunch they have their, wow! Hair salon, small drugstore-type shop, and plenty of greenspace... there's nary a reason to leave!

December 02, 2011

By oliviacasper

When coming here everything was simple nothing too major going on. Most of the seniors were watching television or socializing with a few of the employees. I did notice a photographer there taking free family pictures for one pose of the seniors that had relatives visiting them.

September 06, 2011

By cecilia1

I visited here and observed a clean, neat, and professional living environment, It seemed to me that the staff really know what they are doing and care for the elderly. when i was there it was family fun day where the some of the staff helped the seniors and their family with different activities such as face painting, exercise, and taking family pictures.

Costs for Atria Park of Tucker

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: PCH008271

• Get Costs

About Atria Park of Tucker

With a beautiful setting beneath the Georgia pines, Atria Park of Tucker is the preferred supportive living community for older adults in DeKalb and Gwinnett counties. We are convenient to downtown Tucker, Main Street, Lucky Shoals Park and Stone Mountain.

Our compassionate staff provides discreet supportive living services 24 hours a day. We also offer Life Guidance memory care for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. In addition to attentive care, our residents enjoy chef-prepared meals every day, access to scheduled transportation for appointments and errands - and a social calendar filled with more than 200 engaging events each month.

Whether chatting with friends during happy hour or joining neighbors for a group outing to a Gwinnett Braves game, the people who call us home share daily opportunities to enjoy a connected, well-rounded lifestyle. Visit today and see why so many seniors and their families choose Atria Park of Tucker.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world..

Map of Atria Park of Tucker