Renaissance on Peachtree

Reviews of Renaissance on Peachtree

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance on Peachtree

September 07, 2015

By Melvin3

My client is now at the Renaissance. It’s not inexpensive, but the care, the treatment, the food, everything is first class; they do allow pets. It’s a studio apartment; you provide your own furniture. It has a little kitchenette where you have a microwave, a sink, and a refrigerator. It has a bathroom with a little walk-in tub and a large closet. You can have food in your room if you so desire, or there’s a dining room on the third floor and a main dining room on the first floor, which is fine. They have activities all week. They have movies; they provide transportation. It’s a very nice facility.

March 07, 2013

By unknownbymost

I visited this facility back in 2011 and it was great! the servers in the dining room were very helpful and they seems happy to be there and they smiled and joked. I recently came back this year of 2013 to find out that new management had taken over. The visit was average, and when my mother and I ate dinner the atmosphere was very different. A lot of the servers that I saw in 2011 weren't there, and the other ones that I noticed from my previous visit, weren't the same happy people. The ones who noticed me spoke and gave a brief smile, but you could tell they weren't happy

June 09, 2011

By anonymousll

Visited this facility

With our aunt living at Renaissance on Peachtree we had a chance to see how this assisted living facility deals with both guests and residents. Overall our experiences have all been extremely positive and we have been pleased with the care and service provided by each and every staff member. It is certainly nice to notice such amenities as private catering, Sunday brunches and fresh vases of flowers on every dining table. However it is the high quality of personalized care that has truly impressed us the most. In addition to those employees that are busy cleaning the building and grounds there are personal caregivers, nurses, support staff, security and dieticians who work closely with each resident. We know that our aunt receives the assistance and care she needs without her feeling as though she is being restricted in any way. She even has a necklace to wear that she can use to signal for emergency help should a fall or other similar situation occur. There are even a system of high-tech, security monitors that are manned 24/7 that will alert staff to any type of problem in the building, or on the outside premises. The staff calls us by name when we visit and they treat the residents as though they were beloved family members. We have been thoroughly impressed by how many people keep check on our aunt's welfare and very much appreciate the diligent attention and dedication of each and every employee.

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance on Peachtree

September 04, 2014

The staff in Renaissance was friendly and helpful. Everybody is friendly and we were happy with the accommodations and the location. The rooms were very nice. They have everything so far, including a library, TV room, media room, and computers. Everything was very clean.

Services and Amenities of Renaissance on Peachtree

About Renaissance on Peachtree

Renaissance on Peachtree is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Renaissance on Peachtree for more details on services and rates.

Map of Renaissance on Peachtree