Renaissance on Peachtree

Reviews of Renaissance on Peachtree

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance on Peachtree

September 07, 2015

By Melvin3

My client is now at the Renaissance. It’s not inexpensive, but the care, the treatment, the food, everything is first class; they do allow pets. It’s a studio apartment; you provide your own furniture. It has a little kitchenette where you have a microwave, a sink, and a refrigerator. It has a bathroom with a little walk-in tub and a large closet. You can have food in your room if you so desire, or there’s a dining room on the third floor and a main dining room on the first floor, which is fine. They have activities all week. They have movies; they provide transportation. It’s a very nice facility.

March 07, 2013

By unknownbymost

I visited this facility back in 2011 and it was great! the servers in the dining room were very helpful and they seems happy to be there and they smiled and joked. I recently came back this year of 2013 to find out that new management had taken over. The visit was average, and when my mother and I ate dinner the atmosphere was very different. A lot of the servers that I saw in 2011 weren't there, and the other ones that I noticed from my previous visit, weren't the same happy people. The ones who noticed me spoke and gave a brief smile, but you could tell they weren't happy

June 09, 2011

By anonymousll

Visited this facility

With our aunt living at Renaissance on Peachtree we had a chance to see how this assisted living facility deals with both guests and residents. Overall our experiences have all been extremely positive and we have been pleased with the care and service provided by each and every staff member. It is certainly nice to notice such amenities as private catering, Sunday brunches and fresh vases of flowers on every dining table. However it is the high quality of personalized care that has truly impressed us the most. In addition to those employees that are busy cleaning the building and grounds there are personal caregivers, nurses, support staff, security and dieticians who work closely with each resident. We know that our aunt receives the assistance and care she needs without her feeling as though she is being restricted in any way. She even has a necklace to wear that she can use to signal for emergency help should a fall or other similar situation occur. There are even a system of high-tech, security monitors that are manned 24/7 that will alert staff to any type of problem in the building, or on the outside premises. The staff calls us by name when we visit and they treat the residents as though they were beloved family members. We have been thoroughly impressed by how many people keep check on our aunt's welfare and very much appreciate the diligent attention and dedication of each and every employee.

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance on Peachtree

May 13, 2015

By Melba4

I liked the Renaissance on Peachtree very much. As a matter of fact, I am thinking of going there. It was clean and bright, and they had remodeled the whole building. People were very inviting, very receptive, very sweet, and very nice. The price was a little too high, and they offered only two meals: breakfast and either lunch or dinner. The apartment they showed me was very large -- I think 700sq. ft -- and it was very nice. They had an exercise room, a memory class, and all the facilities including a beauty parlor. I liked the staff. They were very pleasant, very nice, and very accommodating. You don't feel like a stranger; you feel like family.

March 08, 2015

By Meryl1

The Renaissance was beautiful. The food was better, they had walk-in showers, the appliances were upgraded, and the rooms were larger -- the whole atmosphere was better. The staff was wonderful.

September 04, 2014

The staff in Renaissance was friendly and helpful. Everybody is friendly and we were happy with the accommodations and the location. The rooms were very nice. They have everything so far, including a library, TV room, media room, and computers. Everything was very clean.

Photos of Renaissance on Peachtree

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Renaissance on Peachtree

At Renaissance on Peachtree, we take the time to know and support each resident as an individual. Our beautiful environment, first-rate amenities, caring, compassionate staff, and welcoming, supportive atmosphere help assure you Renaissance on Peachtree is a secure, enriching, and exceptional place to live. Here, individual attention informs almost everything we do. You can see it in the wide array of tailored activities and programs, designed to engage and delight. Hear it in the warm interactions between our compassionate staff and our residents. Taste it in a special dish prepared by our expert chefs from a resident’s favorite recipe. And feel it in every luxurious apartment, every manicured outdoor space, and every well-appointed, lively gathering area. At Renaissance on Peachtree, we honor the dedication of family caregivers. We welcome and encourage family members into our educational groups and seminars, and to be involved in individual care plans. Family and friends are always invited to on-site activities or to share a meal with loved ones.It’s a wonderful way to stay connected in a positive and supportive setting. Rest assured that we are always here for you, the caregiver. Call or stop by any time. Caring for caregivers is part of what we do, too.

Map of Renaissance on Peachtree