Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Reviews of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Independent Living Reviews for Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

November 07, 2016

By Debby788871

We liked the apartments, the renovations, the dining room, the activities, and the grounds at Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I. They have an indoor swimming pool. They have walking trails outside. They have activities off site that they go to. They take them also out of town to other locations for activities. All of the staff was excellent; they came and greeted us. The chef even came out. The place is not only clean; it’s newly renovated. You move into a renovated apartment.

July 11, 2016

By visitor768515

Sunrise was very good and very receptive. They showed me around and indicated everything they had. The staff was very pleasant. The facility was clean, nice, and appealing. The dining area was very nice.

June 22, 2016

By Dee128158

My relative has been in Sunrise for a month now. The rooms are nice and spacious at 900 square feet for every couple. The dining room set up is good and has ample selections of food. It is not very seasoned, but I guess that’s for the elderly and tastes good. They have cards, a putting green, and a pool. They take them shopping and to shows. They also have different events in the building itself.

Photos of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I