Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Reviews of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Independent Living Reviews for Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

July 11, 2016

By visitor768515

Sunrise was very good and very receptive. They showed me around and indicated everything they had. The staff was very pleasant. The facility was clean, nice, and appealing. The dining area was very nice.

June 22, 2016

By Dee128158

My relative has been in Sunrise for a month now. The rooms are nice and spacious at 900 square feet for every couple. The dining room set up is good and has ample selections of food. It is not very seasoned, but I guess that’s for the elderly and tastes good. They have cards, a putting green, and a pool. They take them shopping and to shows. They also have different events in the building itself.

Photos of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I

Huntcliff Summit I is an independent living community in Atlanta, Georgia. Huntcliff Summit I is part of Sunrise Independent Living, which is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. At Huntcliff Summit I, you're given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more. It?s ideal if you're an active senior who wants to focus on the things you enjoy most in life, but yet have assistance available should you need it.

Map of Sunrise of Huntcliff Summit I