Medlock Gardens

Reviews of Medlock Gardens

Assisted Living Reviews for Medlock Gardens

June 04, 2019

By ReviewerAT0512C

I placed my husband at Medlock Gardens. It’s okay, and he seems happy enough. It’s an old facility, he has a larage, single room, with screened-in patio, and he can go outside to the gardens right there. He doesn’t participate in activities, he’s not happy with the food, but the staff seems accommodating. They have transportation for the residents, they have someone who comes in and does hair once a week, and they have a little game room.

November 01, 2016

By Visitor530703

Medlock Gardens was OK, but I didn’t like it. She had bowel issues, and I smelled like urine. I want to make sure how often they were helping the cleaning situation there. The grounds were clean, and the staff was very friendly. I just noticed the urine smell; I don’t know what was going on that day. The dining area was clean, and there’s round tables in it.

April 18, 2015

By Laura104428550

Me and my church group went to Medlock Gardens in Decatur. I like that this was a much smaller group. I think they have 100 beds. They have two floors. I love that it was small and quaint. With the staff, there was a lot of longevity, so they really know the patients.

Costs for Medlock Gardens

Photos of Medlock Gardens

Services and Amenities of Medlock Gardens

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Medlock Gardens

Cozy, quaint, assisted living. Three nutritious meals served daily. Fun, Life enrichment activities. We provide assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation, etc. Staff on duty 24-7.

Quality care; located off busy road, comfortable, family atmosphere, peace of mind.

Map of Medlock Gardens