Berman Commons Assisted Living & Memory Care Dunwoody, GA
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Berman Commons Assisted Living & Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Berman Commons Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500
- Assisted Living Starting At: $5680/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $8200/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: No
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 90
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 18
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
- State Licenses: 5259
About Berman Commons Assisted Living & Memory Care
Conveniently located in Dunwoody, near Sandy Springs and Buckhead, Berman Commons is the newest licensed assisted living and memory care community in the Jewish HomeLife family. Welcoming to all, we’re dedicated to Jewish HomeLife’s long-standing tradition of honoring fathers and mothers, while offering peace of mind to their loved ones. It’s our mission, our commitment, and our purpose.
Customized Levels of Care
Tradition, community, family. This describes life at Berman Commons. Whether a person needs assisted living or memory care, or something in between, residents enjoy a fulfilling, enriching lifestyle full of new opportunities, engaging activities and meaningful relationships.
Relationships, Understanding & Hospitality. That’s the foundation of Berman Commons’ licensed assisted living. Our highly trained and friendly staff gets to know each resident and their families. Together, we develop a personalized care plan that meets residents’ needs, preferences and schedules, and supports maximum independence.
- Full-time RN and LPNs on staff to ensure quality care
- Care levels customized for each individual
- Outpatient rehab through Aviv Rehabilitation Center, and
- Weinstein Hospice available on site
- Choice of spacious studio and one-bedroom floor plans with all utilities paid, including basic cable and wifi
- Full schedule of daily activities
- Scheduled group transportation to local shops and restaurants
- Priority access to the entire continuum of care offered by Jewish HomeLife
Jewish HomeLife has partnered with The Hearthstone Institute – a world leader in the development of evidence-based tools for memory care – and adopted it’s I’m Still Here® approach. I’m Still Here® is a proven philosophy that emphasizes purposeful engagement by using specialized communication techniques, an enriched environment, and activities that encourage personal choice and support learning. When residents are involved in activities that are meaningful and interesting to them, behaviors such as the “4 A’s of Alzheimer’s” – agitation, anxiety, aggression and apathy – are reduced.
What Makes Us Special
Berman Commons is one of only 34 senior care communities in the country that is a Hearthstone-certified I’m Still Here® Memory Care Center of Excellence for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.Get Costs