Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

March 27, 2017

By Mitch563026

I was just overwhelmed with their service at Brighton Gardens of Dunwood just to make sure that I was comfortable. The tour was very extensive. I talked to a nurse there who was very helpful, and she was basically the head rehab nurse. She had lots of questions about my father and actually called him and talked to him. I like the fact that there were dining facilities on each floor. Everyone seemed very helpful and very nice, and all the residents loved it. And it was a pleasant location; it is right next to where I work so I would have been very close to my father.

April 21, 2015

By Jayne5

My mom seems to like the food and activities at Brighton Gardens. Almost all of the staff is really good and responsive. My mom has a single room with a bathroom and a large walk in closet. It is a nice sized room. The dining setup is attractive, and the service seems good. They seem to have good choices as well. She has been there for about two and a half months.

September 26, 2012

By Nmerd1

When my grandmother first moved into the facility it was in October 2007, directly after my grandfather had passed away. My grandmother was experiencing symptoms of dimensha and could no longer live by herself. My family and I had heard many good things about Brighton Gardens, which is what made us feel comfortable with staying at this place. The six years that she was at Brighton Gardens she was always cared for. The people in the facility were always friendly to her and anyone that came to visit her. The place was always kept up and always smelled clean. Her nurses and caregivers were very supportive and let her relatives know when anything was going wrong and let us know the exciting things that were going on. I believe that Brighton Gardens was a good nursing home for my grandmother until she passed away a month ago.

August 16, 2011

By brittjones51

many of the seniors were taking part of the exercise class, while others were watching cable television. The staff was very polite and informative. they even let me ear from their bistro. I also noticed there was a private party going on in one area, it was one of the seniors birthday!

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Services and Amenities of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

• State Licenses: ALC

About Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Located just minutes from Route 285 and Route 400, near the center of Dunwoody Village, Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody sits in a residential suburban setting near the Perimeter Mall. We pride ourselves in our resident-centered philosophy and our customized personal care plans - served in the context of our lively home with a broad range of interesting activities.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Map of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody