Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

December 20, 2013

By Kmm1950

My sister was in this facility for 7 days, for the whole time she was there, NO ONE changed her bed linen. She had to ask 4 times for pain meds. She'd ask someone to remove her tray, and they would say " Oh the aide does that". Or she would ask an aide something, and they would say "Oh the nurse does that". The staff was pleasant enough but they sure did not do much. One time my sister wheeled herself out into the hallway, and they all standing around at the nurses station, laughing and joking around. No one asked if she needed anything, they just looked at her. The food they served was not always the greatest. There was some sort of crud on the mirror in the bathroom, never removed, or washed off. I would definitely NOT recommend this facility to anyone.

July 26, 2011

By ladyhearse@62

My father has been is this facility twice and has gone back in for two weeks due to a fall at home. The care in this facility is wonderful. The staff takes time with their residents and treats them with kindness and care. They have both short term residents and long term as well. The facility is clean and well maintained. There is very good securiy for the residents as well.

About Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center