Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

December 22, 2014

By Steve46

My mother didn't like her experience at Bay Tree. The staff there was horrible. They were very mean to her, and I did not like them. The hospital had given her something that she was allergic to. They gave her oxycodone, and she kind of went out of her mind. They were telling me that my mother has Alzheimer's, and she was too hard for them to handle. I had to come there at 5:00 in the morning, and they practically yelled at me to come there; it was her first night there. It made her hallucinate, and they couldn't take care of it. They got mad at me and yelled at my mom. I am not happy with Bay Tree at all with their nursing staff. One woman said, "You need to come in here, and take care of your responsibility," and I said, "Isn't it your responsibility, and we're paying for it?" She said, "It's not my responsibility; you get in here and calm your mother down." She had to stay there for a month, and everything was OK after that. The food was Ok, and the place was clean enough.

September 12, 2014

Bay Tree Care is very disturbing, and the administration was slow to react when we had issues. They didn’t explain to us how financing and Medicare works, and we really had to be present daily to get things completed for our mother. The rest of the staff was great, but we had problems with the administration. The administration should pay more attention and respond in a timely manner to their residents and to the residents’ families.

December 20, 2013

By Kmm1950

My sister was in this facility for 7 days, for the whole time she was there, NO ONE changed her bed linen. She had to ask 4 times for pain meds. She'd ask someone to remove her tray, and they would say " Oh the aide does that". Or she would ask an aide something, and they would say "Oh the nurse does that". The staff was pleasant enough but they sure did not do much. One time my sister wheeled herself out into the hallway, and they all standing around at the nurses station, laughing and joking around. No one asked if she needed anything, they just looked at her. The food they served was not always the greatest. There was some sort of crud on the mirror in the bathroom, never removed, or washed off. I would definitely NOT recommend this facility to anyone.

July 26, 2011

By ladyhearse@62

My father has been is this facility twice and has gone back in for two weeks due to a fall at home. The care in this facility is wonderful. The staff takes time with their residents and treats them with kindness and care. They have both short term residents and long term as well. The facility is clean and well maintained. There is very good securiy for the residents as well.

About Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center