Solaris HealthCare Imperial

Reviews of Solaris HealthCare Imperial

Nursing Home Reviews for Solaris HealthCare Imperial

September 05, 2015

By lLennie

My wife Neena came to Imperial Health Care Center after being in 2 Major hospitals for 4months.. 15 surgeries and bed ridden..imperial rehab got Neena out of bed and in a wheel chair immediately...the care from the nurses,,Doctors,,caregivers and everyone there is excellent..my Neena became sick again and again and always went back to Imperial...my Neena is in Heaven wearing those wings...but there are earth Angels at this place.god bless ..her Husband Lennie

April 16, 2014

By MESNaples

Poor quality of care at this facility. Sub-standard and negligently poor treatment of teh residents by the staff. Serious mefdical issues that are reported to the nursing staff go unaddressed or communicated to the staff medical director. Front line nurses aides and nurses are threateninga nd rude to the residents.

October 24, 2013

By Naplesshelllady

We chose Imperial for my father's rehab from back surgery based on location, and review of some Medicare comparable data. We were extremely pleased. Staff were attentive, pleasant, engaging, and levels seemed more than adequate. Physical therapy provided was very good, as was the access to medical care and advice. All in all, we found it to be a caring, professional, positive atmosphere. Would not hesitate to recommend.

August 06, 2013

By tempgal

Don't go here if you need speech therapy! The lead speech therapist is the only one qualified to administer certain treatments and she is either disinterested or absent a great deal without backup, so the critical first 30 days following a stroke pass with little or no rehab. Also, don't go here if you have a normal appetite as much of the food is truly unfit for human consumption (i.e., a plate of moldy fruit). The speech therapist determines which menu a patient will be given, so if she doesn't see you, you could be stuck on pureed foods and thickened liquids for weeks, whether you need them or not, and after a certain period of time on mush, your digestive system may not tolerate normal food brought from outside. Of course, if you received the electrode treatments as scheduled, swallowing problems might have cleared up. The poor quality of this therapy negates the acceptable ratings for other therapies. Physical therapy is effective and occupational therapy is acceptable. Support staff is outstanding.

Services and Amenities of Solaris HealthCare Imperial

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Solaris HealthCare Imperial

Solaris HealthCare Imperial is a senior living provider in Naples, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Solaris HealthCare Imperial for more details on services and rates.

Map of Solaris HealthCare Imperial