Barrington Terrace of Naples

Reviews of Barrington Terrace of Naples

Assisted Living Reviews for Barrington Terrace of Naples

April 20, 2017

By Prodigalson

Mom's been there almost a year now and is largely well cared for by a very caring staff. At 93 she has her idiosyncrasies and they mostly indulge her. The staff to patient ratio is good and medical care is very good. Best suited for moderately active seniors as the highly active might find it wanting. Single level living facility built in central main hub with radial residence wings fashion. Mom said she would rate 98% of the staff as tremendously caring very helpful.

July 28, 2015

We did a temporary respite care at Barrington Terrace. It was a very nice place. I was looking for a place that would take my husband for a week or so. I called all over town, and they were the only one that had a room. My husband was comfortable there. He had a nice room, but not as big as the room he has right now. It was a smaller place, so I don't think they had as much activities at the other facility. However, they did a very good job, and they were very accommodating.

June 25, 2015

By Harry24

Mom has been living in Barrington Terrace for two weeks now. So far, everything has been fine. The staff has been doing a good job. The rooms are spacious and attractive. The food and dining room are wonderful too. The community is not cheap, but it is reasonable enough. We are satisfied on what we are getting.

February 10, 2015

By Sheila18

There is another one I felt was excellent, but it is a little more for memory care and a little bit more for intensive care. The name is Barrington Terrace. I've talked to the general manager over there, and she is superb. The good things I saw would be the conditions of the place, the cleanliness, and the professionalism of the staff. You get the impression that they really care. The staff has been there long term. They have activities from like birthday celebration to bingo. It is a little bit less clinical. There isn't any kind of clinic feeling at all.

January 15, 2015

The facility at Barrington Terrace is depressing. I don't know much about the staff, but there were people sitting around in their wheelchair just sleeping all around the community. We looked at their activities, and one of the examples they had was a trivia game. When we checked the dining room I was kind of unsettled. They were outside the dining room with a medicine cart handing out people's medicine. I really don't know what to say to improve the place. But I'd probably tell others to check it out though.

October 17, 2014

By Debbie95557250

Barrington is good. We liked it a lot, and that was another one we were close to deciding but my mom loves to play bridge. They had cards but not bridge. Although that seems like a silly reason, to my mom that was very important. It was very nice -- more luxurious looking appearance wise -- but it is right on the highway, not good for walking, and I was thinking that she would end up there.

July 31, 2014

By nancyl

Barrington Terrace was a lot older than what we preferred for my mother. I think that their upkeep, if scored, was a five out of five. I think it was more like a skilled nursing home. The building was old; it was older than some of the other places we looked at. It was just that they had very old people; a lot of them in wheelchairs, actually. We weren't there that long because it just wasn't the kind of place I was looking for. We had zero interest. I'm sure we saw the dining room, but it didn't leave a lasting impression. Those were the two things: it was just older people in there and it was far from my house. I remember it not being real clean. I wouldn’t say it's dirty, but I don't think it was immaculate either. I'd give the cleanliness factor a score of three out of five.

March 31, 2014

By Caring72038550

My husband couldn't eat; they fed him at all three meals. I was very happy with the care at Barrington Terrace. They kept them a lot more active. They had movies. They had music in the afternoon and tried to get them to sing and participate in it. They had exercises for those who were well enough to do them. They had church services. I think that's pretty good.

June 22, 2012

By 1234SM

The staff is all friendly and helpful. My grandma smokes in her room, which is why she was kicked out of other facilities. This facility puts up with it somehow.

May 15, 2012

By Kittii

My grandfather was a resident of Barrington Terrace for a couple of years. We moved him there after having troubles with his previous assisted living home. The move was good for him. The facilities were clean and easily accessible. The rooms felt like apartments instead of nursing hospital rooms. The main lobby was open and bright and most importantly, inviting. There are plenty of activities for the residents to participate in. There is a feeling of independence with a movie theater and computer room, right off of the main lobby. I loved the radial layout, making it hard to get lost.The general staff was friendly and understanding, although the wait staff in the dining area could be a little more detail oriented. During the end of his life, I think they could have provided more skilled staff to check on him as the couple I saw were impatient. However, there are very few complaints about the overall handling of my grandfather. He was always clean, fed, and properly medicated.

Memory Care Reviews for Barrington Terrace of Naples

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Diversion

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6 To 1 And 8 To 1

• Licenses: ECC

About Barrington Terrace of Naples

There are times when you feel like spending the day combing the beach for shells or eating at a five-star restaurant and seeing a show. This is the lifestyle at Barrington Terrace: Rich with the comforts of your own home with all the conveniences of Florida resort-style living.

Assisted Living in Naples, Florida
From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Barrington Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too limited a term for what Barrington Terrace is all about. It goes beyond a menu of capabilities: it is our whole community's philosophy, for neighbors and staff alike. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

Map of Barrington Terrace of Naples