Heidis Haven Lasalida

Photos of Heidis Haven Lasalida

Services and Amenities of Heidis Haven Lasalida

• State Licenses: AL11848

About Heidis Haven Lasalida

At Heidi's Haven, we include all services in our daily or monthly fee. Daily rates depend upon each resident's needs. Our homes do not require entrance or admission fees. We commit ourselves to maintaining a healthy family lifestyle and a comfortable atmosphere for our residents regardless of their physical or mental disabilities. Our local doctor offers residents and their families a high level of experience not typically found in Assisted Living homes. The doctor focuses on the clinical needs of each individual resident and comes to all of our homes each month. At Heidi's Haven we can also work with your current primary care physician.

Our 24-hour staff provides our residents with a continuity of care throughout the day with no shift changes. Each home is staffed with two caregivers in the daytime. We are able to give personal attention to our residents, know their favorite meals and snacks and serve them when and where they choose. We take pride to say that our resident care ration is 3 to 1 (meaning that one CNA is taking care of 3 residents).

Map of Heidis Haven Lasalida