RoseCastle at Deerwood

Reviews of RoseCastle at Deerwood

Memory Care Reviews for RoseCastle at Deerwood

August 20, 2017

By Daryle

My husband will be moving in to this community, which is fairly new. There's a lot of activities that they get the people into. There are a lot of nurses around and there's a lot of people to help him. I'm hoping that he'll be in a room with another man and I'm hoping that it will work out good for him. The rooms were large. It can be a single or you can go with another person in there. They have different sections. He's going to be in a section where it will just be people who have the disease that he has and they'll work with him. The food was wonderful. The staff all seemed very nice, I haven't met anybody yet that I haven't liked. It's very open and they have chairs the whole way around outside of the rooms and everybody sits out there and talks. They have a lot of different activities. I have not seen an activity calendar yet because he will be in a separate section, but I feel real good about it. I'm going to be paying $3,400 a month. The room that he was in before, nobody ever walked him or took him outside or did anything, and I was paying $4,400 a month. They're going to have games and things like that at this place.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of RoseCastle at Deerwood

Services and Amenities of RoseCastle at Deerwood

• Features Extra: Out Door Walking Park

About RoseCastle at Deerwood

RoseCastle at Deerwood is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Memory Care. Contact RoseCastle at Deerwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of RoseCastle at Deerwood