Park Ridge Nursing Center

Reviews of Park Ridge Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Ridge Nursing Center

September 29, 2011

By myreasonings

My grandmother was a resident at this facility and I have also volunteered myself there. First I have nothing against Parkridge but I do disagree with a lot of things I witnessed. One of the nice things about Parkridge is there's a nice garden by the door which makes it very welcoming and the entrance is comfy. I also like the fact that you must call from a speaker before entering. So I felt like protection was good and secure. Another good thing about Parkridge was the activity scheduling. There was always something planned out for the residents to do.Now the reasoning for the 2 stars is for one, too many of the staff that I met just weren't all that nice. Plus on top of that, it was reported time after time again that my grandmother was missing certain personal items from her room such as (Delivered chocolates, money out of purse, bras etc.) She wasn't happy about this and neither was I once I heard about this! but nothing could be done because we didn't know who is was and I KNOW she wasn't the only one that this has happened to. How could ANYONE still from an elderly person? (that alone dropped 2 stars Ew.)When volunteering I seen some good and bad. I came while they were prepping for a scheduled activity. One lady I remembered was sitting in the chair screaming. I was told that she always does that and to ignore her. This scared me and it just couldn't have been pleasant for the others staying there. A lot of the women hair was not combed and the employee I was with at the time didn't seem happy about the fact she had to do the extra work to prepare them for the activity, because someone else was suppose to do it.My grandmother was a strong woman who was in her right mind and we came out often to see her so I wasn't too worried. But for the other seniors who didn't have family come as often to visit as we did, My heart truly goes out to them.

Services and Amenities of Park Ridge Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Park Ridge Nursing Center

Park Ridge Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Park Ridge Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Ridge Nursing Center