Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

February 19, 2015

By LoriSn

This facility and staff have been wonderful and so caring for our family. My father has been here for three weeks and we have been so pleased with everything. The care and compassion is excellent. He is very happy with his room and the therapy. Thank you.

September 01, 2014

By starfire007

My grandpa is here. He started in rehab after a stroke. However, that stroke led to dementia. He is now "upstairs," which is where the dementia patients are. I don't like nursing homes, but he is really sick so he has to be there. We had him being treated at Montowese before and that was horrible, so my Gram moved him to Regency. It's very clean there, very well managed, the facilities are actually pretty darn nice. Many rooms are shared, which is kind of a bummer. Would wants a room mate? Especially at that age. The staff (at least when we are there) are really nice and patient. My grandfather's personality changed so he can be mean, but the staff is still nice to him. The food is good too! I ate there before. My gramp seems to like it. It seems like a decent place to be. There's a back area you can be outside, but I never see anyone back there. I wish they had a really nice outside area, so the oldies could get more fresh air. I have taken my gramps outside to the patio in the back though.

Services and Amenities of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Wallingford, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center