Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

Reviews of Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

July 20, 2015

By Kathy111031850

My father-in-law is in Whitney Manor, and we are happy. Our experience is excellent. The staff is very courteous. The facility is very clean, and they are very accommodating. Everything is beautiful. He has his own bedroom, and it is very clean. He is doing rehabilitation and physical therapy. The security is very good.

February 23, 2012

By Sunny3

The reception area looked nice, and the communal dining room was clean. I didn't see very many relatives or friends of the residents visiting to have dinner with the residents, though. There didn't seem to be quite enough staff to go around, but I think that's pretty standard unless you're in a really high-end nursing home. There were a decent number of nurse aids but few actual nurses (RNs or LPNs), which worried me a little, but again, I think that's just how most places are. I remember that the hallways and rooms were also fairly clean. There's no garden or any place for the residents to walk outside - the building is right on a busy road. Overall I found it to be somewhat bland, but probably not a bad choice if you really need the care and you're on a limited income. I don't think I would put my relatives there if I could help it.

November 10, 2009

By healthyagain

knee replacements

I had a two knee replacements. I entered into a rehab facility for the first one that was a nightmare. My total experience was horrible, due to the bad service and attitude of the staff. For my second knee surgery, someone told me to try Whitney Manor. Well, what a difference! Very happy with the nursing and therapy staff. TLC is their motto, and that's exactly what I received. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. This atmosphere played a big part in my fast recovery.

Photos of Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

Services and Amenities of Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center

/senior-living/connecticut/hamden/whitney-rehabilitation-care-center

Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center has been providing excellent care to the community for over 50 years. Whitney Rehab is a privately owned and operated skilled nursing rehabilitation care center, that offers outpatient therapy. We provide friendly, professional care in an elegant, safe environment. We offer short term rehabilitation and long-term care.

Putting Heart In Healthcare!

Map of Whitney Rehabilitation Care Center