MorningStar Senior Living of Parker

Reviews of MorningStar Senior Living of Parker

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar Senior Living of Parker

November 07, 2016

By Sandi680883

The staff at Parker Senior Living by MorningStar was great. They were very helpful and very accommodating. They did what they could for you, and they were hands-on. There was always somebody there to talk to if I needed to find out information. They’re just a great group of people.

September 15, 2016

By Bill558216

Parker Senior Living by MorningStar was not very old, so everything was nice and new. When I went there, none of the managers or anything was available, but an employee took me around to check out the facility and see a couple of rooms. She was very nice and very professional, but it had a feeling like an old folks’ home. It didn’t seem very active or upbeat. They had a swimming pool on the premises, and that was very important to me.

August 23, 2016

By patty patron

This facility attempts to have a reputation of an above average facility. However, since they refuse to hire enough caregivers/CNAs, the care level is very average. They work very hard, but simply cannot get the work done because they are so short-handed. I know for a fact that at least on 3 occasions in the last month, there have been busy shifts that have only 2 or 3 caregivers there for 40 residents. They cannot possibly get all the residents to and from a meal, give out medications correctly, and help all of those residents to bed. I cannot, in all good conscience, recommend this facility to anyone. I am seriously considering moving my loved one out of this facility.

November 30, 2014

I checked Parker Assisted Living which is very nice. It’s independent-living, assisted-living, and memory care. They do have day care available there for the memory-impaired which is what we were looking for first, and then we realized we need to have a little bit more. It was very clean. The staff was wonderful. The people were very, very welcoming and warm.

November 28, 2013

My mom is in Morning Star. My sister's in-laws are there also. It is assisted living with memory care division. My mom is in that particular division. It is small but the staff is great. They're wonderful. The facility is brand new and very nice. It is a nice environment. I like this place.

October 13, 2013

By Anne28

Parker Assisted Living was a brand new facility. That place was really nice. It's an assisted living place, which was not what I need right now. They don't have independent living unfortunately. However, it was a lovely facility. The rooms were nice too. Overall, for somebody that wants that level of care, I think Parker was a very nice place to be.

June 24, 2013

By Jeff8

I chose this facility for my parents. It's a beautiful place. It's bright and airy. There's lots of interaction and the residents are all happy and getting along. Even the residents at the dementia section were grouping together like a team, even though they were all kind of out of it. They were all helping and supporting each other. The only drawback is it's a brand new place so they got a lot of new people there and they're trying to bring them up as quick as they can training wise. They're still getting a lot of their procedures in order. Otherwise, they're all trying real hard. The staff are all very nice and can deal with whatever but they're still learning the ins and outs of the organization. They're still hiring people but once they get through all that, I think they'll be fine. It's a beautiful place.

Photos of MorningStar Senior Living of Parker

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About MorningStar Senior Living of Parker

Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care

Since 2012, when MorningStar Senior Living of Parker first opened assisted living and memory care in Parker, we have dedicated ourselves to offering residents the finest care within a genuine family atmosphere. Our original building offers 45 assisted living suites as studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans on two levels.

In our Reflections neighborhood, devoted to the individualized care of those with memory impairment, we have 19 secure studios in our original building and 24 more studios and one-bedrooms in an adjoining building which opened December 2014.

Map of MorningStar Senior Living of Parker