MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Reviews of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

June 22, 2016

By Thomas151771

I am mixed on how I feel about MorningStar at Jordan. It is a very nice facility with extremely friendly and caring staff, but there are a few processes that are not the best. The food is adequate and mediocre. There are sometimes lapses in minor things like emptying the trash, but nothing major in terms of the care, although my mother needs minimal assistance. They have been slow to response to calls to my mother when she uses her little call button, but overall, the management is caring and trying. The major problem we have is that my mother experienced theft from her apartment of several thousand dollars worth of gem stone rings, and that is a concern to us. I am not implying that there is a lack of any kind of caring concern or processes on the part of the management, but somehow there are several wings that were stolen from. However, I am not accusing anybody of anything because I do not have any more specific information than that. They reported it to the police and the State Licensing Agencies, and they're doing whatever little investigation they can do. Again, it is a very nice facility and the people are caring. I just think they just need to work on some of their processes, but they are improving.

March 27, 2016

By Mary121950850

I was impressed by MorningStar's layout and architecture. It was a very nice, fairly new facility. It was very nice, very comfortable, and very homey.

August 28, 2015

My mom is at MorningStar at Jordan. We chose this one because it is very close to my house, it is new, and they have vacancies. They also have a very nice caring staff. My mom is in a brand new apartment, so it is very nice. The facility itself is outstanding. Food is good. They are in a transition of getting a new chef, so for the last couple of weeks, they have been not quite what they have expected, but they are in the process of finding someone new. They have some outings to go to restaurants, they have a life enrichment room where people can make puzzles, and they have some performers who come in quite often. I think they offer a lot of stuff, although not everyone participates. They have a nice little theater so they can watch movies and have some activities in there. They also have a chapel. My mom has been there for three weeks.

Memory Care Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Photos of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Services and Amenities of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

About MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Assisted Living – Centennial CO’s Top Choice

MorningStar Assisted Living and Memory Care at Jordan is a true home where your retirement years can be carefree. Offering the best assisted living Centennial CO has to offer, our team works hard to give our residents a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community second to none. At MorningStar at Jordan, we’re proud to offer 55 suites for assisted living and 29 secure suites devoted to the individualized, specialized care for residents with memory impairment from Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia.

Map of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan