MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Reviews of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

March 27, 2016

By Mary121950850

I was impressed by MorningStar's layout and architecture. It was a very nice, fairly new facility. It was very nice, very comfortable, and very homey.

August 28, 2015

My mom is at MorningStar at Jordan. We chose this one because it is very close to my house, it is new, and they have vacancies. They also have a very nice caring staff. My mom is in a brand new apartment, so it is very nice. The facility itself is outstanding. Food is good. They are in a transition of getting a new chef, so for the last couple of weeks, they have been not quite what they have expected, but they are in the process of finding someone new. They have some outings to go to restaurants, they have a life enrichment room where people can make puzzles, and they have some performers who come in quite often. I think they offer a lot of stuff, although not everyone participates. They have a nice little theater so they can watch movies and have some activities in there. They also have a chapel. My mom has been there for three weeks.

Memory Care Reviews for MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Photos of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Services and Amenities of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

About MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan

Assisted Living – Centennial CO’s Top Choice

MorningStar Assisted Living and Memory Care at Jordan is a true home where your retirement years can be carefree. Offering the best assisted living Centennial CO has to offer, our team works hard to give our residents a lifestyle of comfort, wellness and community second to none. At MorningStar at Jordan, we’re proud to offer 55 suites for assisted living and 29 secure suites devoted to the individualized, specialized care for residents with memory impairment from Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia.

Map of MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care at Jordan