Offers Memory Care
Questions about Belleview Heights
What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?
In Service from outside agency on differing health topics; Hope Blooms Company training
How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?
6 caregivers during the day, 3 overnight. We have a nurse on site 24/7
What programs or activities does Belleview Heights offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?
Belleview Heights combines Person-Centered Care with a robust Life Enrichment Program that embraces Sunshine’s six Pillars of Wellness: physical engagement, sensory stimulation, spiritual support, social connection, intellectual discovery, and emotional expression. Deeply rooted in Montessori methodology, Sunshine’s Wellness Programs and collaborative, Person-Centered Care assessments come together to provide residents with care that goes above and beyond that of traditional nursing homes. I Each resident has a bio board outside of their room, allowing staff to engage with residents on a personal level.
Who assesses residents' health and cognitive functioning? How often is that assessment repeated?
Our Director of Health Services. This assessment is done quarterly.
What techniques does Belleview Heights use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?
Our dishes are different colors to help with depth perception and we have two dining areas to meet the needs of residents at different stages of their disease process.
How does Belleview Heights keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?
Care Plan meetings
Describe the neighborhood around Belleview Heights. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?
Residential neighborhood on a quiet street.
Is Belleview Heights affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?
We work with Parker Adventist hospital which is down the street.
Costs for Belleview Heights
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Belleview Heights
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $4600/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Arts And Crafts
- Resident Capacity: 66
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Belleview Heights
The dedicated staff at Belleview Heights is excited to care for your loved one that is suffering from Alzheimer's or any other dementia related disease. We value the partnership between families, health care providers and our community to ensure your loved one is receiving the best possible care available.
We understand the unique challenge you face when selecting senior care for yourself or a loved one. Let us help by putting your mind at ease. We treat all of our residents with the same compassionate care, whether the individual is in need of assistance with activities of daily living or requires specialized attention due to Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia-related illness.
Memory Care Services:
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with all aspects of care while maximizing and encouraging independence
- A fully supervised, success-oriented activities program
- Regularly scheduled social events with family involvement welcomed
- Three nutritious meals served daily, with snacks available throughout the day
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished linens and routine housekeeping
- Comfortable, attractively decorated living rooms, activity rooms, and private conversation areas
- Cable TV and fireplace in living rooms
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyard with walking areas
- Individualized service plans
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and phone outlets in all resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs, and referral services
What Makes Us Special
Belleview Heights Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located just outside of Denver in Aurora, CO. Aurora started as a "trolley town" on the outskirts of a growing Denver. Today, it is the third largest city in Colorado, known for its outdoor recreation as well as its arts and cultural events.