Caley Ridge Assisted Living

Caley Ridge Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Caley Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Caley Ridge Assisted Living

March 08, 2013

We felt comfortable when we walked into Caley Ridge. It's new and it's a very nice facility. The staff is very attentive. I think it's a great place and I would highly recommend it.

July 27, 2011

I visited 15+ assisted living communities in the Denver Metro area for my wonderful 82 year-old mother with Moderate Dementia. I had to relocate her from Florida to Colorado so she could be near me. I chose Caley Ridge for several reasons: first and foremost, they are one of the few that accept Medicaid after a 2-year private pay. Mom's money will run out in a few years and I'd hate to move her again! Caley Ridge is very pleasant - not too big, not too small! Their activities director, Ray Price, is an absolute gem and everyone loves him. The activities there are many, and the residents I talked to all liked it there very much. The apartments are bright, nice-sized, and well-equipped. The staff is great, and they include the families in all their activites! Mom is happy here - I guess that is the best thing. :)

Questions about Caley Ridge Assisted Living

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Caley Ridge Assisted Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age at Caley Ridge is 83, and we have more women than men! We have a diverse population of residents who enjoy keeping busy with our activities director!

What places are near Caley Ridge Assisted Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Caley Ridge is close to the DTC area, we share a corner with an RTD stop and the lightrail is walking distance from our community. There is a Target nearby and a Walmart as well! There are several restaurants within walking distance too.

What safety features or security measures does Caley Ridge Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

There is a receptionist at the front desk 24/7, who monitors all visitors. All doors are locked from the outside with the exception of the front door and door to the garden area.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Caley Ridge Assisted Living during daytime and nighttime hours?

1/10 1/16

If Caley Ridge Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

residents can bring small cats or dogs and there is an area in the front of the building where they can bring them outside but they must be able to care for them and pick up after them as well. There is a $500 non refundable deposit required for each pet they bring in.

Costs for Caley Ridge Assisted Living

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:1 Day; 16:1 Night

• Licenses: Dept of Public Health and Environment

About Caley Ridge Assisted Living

Our philosophy of care is based upon resident choice, dignity, privacy, individuality, and independence. Caley Ridge Assisted Living Englewood offers services tailored to meet the individual needs of our residents. We take a personalized approach, expanding our services when needed, to meet the requirements of each resident right in their own residence.

Assisted living at Caley Ridge is designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so.

We offer all private rooms with private restrooms, and have no shared units. We accept Medicaid, but only after a 32 month private pay period has been satisfied.

Map of Caley Ridge Assisted Living