ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

555 S. Rockrimmon Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80919
ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

January 29, 2015

We did visit Viewpointe, and overall, everyone was friendly. I would say it is of the nature specifically that my mother-in-law was interested in. Basically, the experience was positive. The staff were very accommodating as far as specifics that she would need or not need. They basically tailor to the specific needs of the individual. I thought they had a very good selection of food ,and what we did like is while they had a very nice dining area, she could actually do her own cooking and not be required to pay for meals and then not use it.

October 17, 2014

By Brent2

We got to move my mother-in-law into Viewpointe. We liked the fact that it has both independent and assisted living because she is independent now, and we won't have to move her when she goes into assisted. Also, we like that it is ran by a non-profit, so for what they offer, the price is really reasonable. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. The building is three-stories high -- kind of like an apartment building -- and the grounds are really nice because it isn't in the middle of the city. It has an open space behind it, so it has great views like Pike's Peak. They have at least half a dozen activities every day. For the price that is offered, I think that they offer the most for the money. We visited places that had more, but they were twice as expensive.

Costs for ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

Photos of ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

• About ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care

As a faith-based independent living, assisted living and memory care community with deep roots in Colorado, we're here to help you forge new friendships while offering the care you need. Retirement is filled with possibilities, and that's why our vibrant community offers an active lifestyle and a service-minded team. Enjoy a warm, welcoming environment- complete with social spaces and cozy, private apartments, all with a mountain view.

Map of ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care