ViewPointe

Reviews of ViewPointe

Assisted Living Reviews for ViewPointe

May 27, 2021

By Ted

My mom moved into ViewPointe, and they are extremely helpful. They answered our questions and are very responsive. I like the attention they pay her, they are very communicative with her doctor, and her doctor's office is just one block away. Her doctor agreed to visit her at her senior living place, so that was a big part of it. She ate some of the food there, she likes it, and the food is excellent. She enjoyed the company there, so that made us decide to move her there permanently. They are remodeling a whole bunch of the facility right now. The rooms are big, and they have their own living area, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. It's like having a real apartment, as opposed to some of the ones that I saw online that were more like a hotel room.

May 25, 2021

By Linda

We toured ViewPointe, and it was lovely. Everything was very nice. My mom would have a lovely apartment there, but the amount of assistance that she would need bumped her up out of her price range. It was also too big for her. It had independent, assisted, and memory care, so it was really a large facility. The layout was kind of difficult for her to get around. There were hallways that were at angles, and it is a long walk from the apartments to the eating facility. It was a little confusing for her. The facility was a much newer place. The rooms and dining room were very nice. It was clean, but it was kind of out of the way that it is difficult to get to. The staff who assisted us was very nice and very helpful too. Even after we had decided on another facility, the director still called me and asked if there is anything that she could do to assist us. It was a beautiful place.

April 13, 2021

By Cecil

I like ViewPointe. I would describe the person who gave me a tour as very friendly and very informative, and she answered all my questions, too. The rooms were very nice, and they were probably the most spacious ones that I looked at. I liked that, and the place was well kept, too. I didn't try their food because they were delivering the meals to the rooms. I saw some people playing cards, and they had a nice activity room. They didn't have a swimming pool or a gym, and those were the downfalls that I didn't like, but they had three full-time chefs, and they made everything from scratch. The price was within my price range, so that was good. They also had a meal card for independent living, which I like.

March 19, 2021

By Linda

ViewPointe is very good. Because my dad fell down, he can't walk too well, so they have been checking on him, and they have been really excellent. It's very clean, nice, and neat, and my dad can look out his window and see Pikes Peak. It's also in a nice location. When we were moving my dad from Oklahoma, they were very helpful and available for questions, and even before then, they were very helpful in helping us decide on what our dad needed. The physical appearance is nice, the building itself has a good layout, and I think the value for the money is very good.

Hello Linda! The staff at ViewPointe Senior Living can't thank you enough for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed along to our amazing staff here!

March 06, 2017

By Carol022681

I really liked Viewpointe. I live in the area and I have had many patients there, and I was impressed. It is close to where my family is and I know a lot about it. It is a place where I would go when I am ready. The dining room was nice and the view was great

November 11, 2015

By Terry115534050

Viewpointe was a great community. It had a great environment and atmosphere, and the staff was very helpful. There were always activities going on. The seniors were always smiling. The rooms were clean and in good repair. They had a little deck, so they had good ventilation, and outside windows.

November 09, 2015

I visited Viewpointe twice. I have a friend whose mom is there, so she recommended it to me. They were very nice. If we do choose a place for my dad, that's probably where he's going to go. The rooms were big and had the option to choose studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom. In assisted living, the rooms were pretty good. One thing I like about them is they would go to each of the residents' assisted living rooms every morning and tell them what's on the calendar for the day and ask if they would like to attend any of them. If they say yes, the staff would come back later, make sure they were coming, and get them out and doing stuff. I really like that. I saw their dining area which had coffee, tea, water, and cookies all of the time. They had a dining room set up so that they have the option to eat there and the assisted living people could also eat on their own floors if they wanted to.

July 12, 2015

I have toured View Pointe many times. Their marketing person was wonderful; her name is Elizabeth. I find that the apartments/rooms were not comparable to other complexes in their price range. They have wonderful activities, wonderful meals, and transportation, and they allow pets. When I was there, it was residential and assisted living. It is now only assisted living. They were wonderful. I think it was quite clean.

January 29, 2015

We did visit Viewpointe, and overall, everyone was friendly. I would say it is of the nature specifically that my mother-in-law was interested in. Basically, the experience was positive. The staff were very accommodating as far as specifics that she would need or not need. They basically tailor to the specific needs of the individual. I thought they had a very good selection of food ,and what we did like is while they had a very nice dining area, she could actually do her own cooking and not be required to pay for meals and then not use it.

October 17, 2014

By Brent2

We got to move my mother-in-law into Viewpointe. We liked the fact that it has both independent and assisted living because she is independent now, and we won't have to move her when she goes into assisted. Also, we like that it is ran by a non-profit, so for what they offer, the price is really reasonable. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. The building is three-stories high -- kind of like an apartment building -- and the grounds are really nice because it isn't in the middle of the city. It has an open space behind it, so it has great views like Pike's Peak. They have at least half a dozen activities every day. For the price that is offered, I think that they offer the most for the money. We visited places that had more, but they were twice as expensive.

Independent Living Reviews for ViewPointe

December 25, 2019

By David

The staff at ViewPointe seemed very genuine, very welcoming, and very friendly. They were in the middle of renovations and the new units looked very clean and very comfortable. The dining area was typical of most places; it was clean and bright. The community space where everybody meets was very central. It was a great layout.

July 15, 2019

By Erika

ViewPointe independent living was a nice place. The staff member was very nice and answered all my questions. The place was very clean and they were all very friendly. They came and said hi to me.

March 12, 2019

By Marty

I was not as impressed with ViewPointe. The gal who showed us around was very nice and very friendly, but the place seemed dark and old and had a musty smell to it. The rooms were not cleaned out, and the place seemed dirty. The menu was OK and nothing appeared to have a lot of flavor to it. We were not overly impressed with it. They had some puzzles, pool table upstairs, and sitting areas where there were magazines. The staff showed us pictures of people decorating stockings at Christmastime and had a family barbecue in the summertime.

January 21, 2019

By Carolyn

My mom is staying at ViewPointe. It's a really good place, and I would love to be able to keep my mom there. They have different board games, puzzles, music, a nice dining hall, and a brand-new bus that takes them to Walmart, Walgreens, or to the doctors. They have Bible study and bingo. The staff is great, and there's usually a turnover but each one who comes in has been nice and great. It's a nice place to be. The living environment is really great, safe, and most of the people who live there are nice, friendly, get together, and talk. Once a month, they have a really nice steak dinner, barbeques, and at Christmastime, families were invited to eat a special dinner. You feel like you're being included, and they really accept us. It's great because I can come and go as I want and need to.

Memory Care Reviews for ViewPointe

Costs for ViewPointe

Photos of ViewPointe

Services and Amenities of ViewPointe

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Private Apartments

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining, Private Dining Room For Special Parties, Flexible Meal Plans

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Lic 230541

About ViewPointe

ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care is a service-centered community in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Retirement is filled with possibilities, and we’re here to help you forge new friendships while offering the care you need. That’s why our vibrant community offers an active lifestyle and a service-minded team. We offer independent living, assisted living and memory care in a warm, welcoming environment—complete with social spaces and cozy private apartments.

Our independent living community is for active seniors looking for a maintenance-free retirement in Colorado Springs. Residents enjoy a stimulating atmosphere where they can remain active, pursue their interests, and share the companionship of family, friends, and neighbors. With conveniences like dining, transportation, and housekeeping, they enjoy more time to pursue their passions: travel, volunteer work, grandchildren, and more. And they have the assurance that they’ve made a plan for the future, providing peace of mind to them and those they love.

Assisted Living

Our social and private spaces are designed and maintained so seniors can truly feel at home. With a warm, welcoming atmosphere, residents can receive personalized care assistance around normal daily activities in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We offer supportive around-the-clock care in a cozy atmosphere, allowing our residents to thrive physically, socially and emotionally.

Memory Care

At ViewPointe Senior Living, our memory care services center on the most safety with the highest quality of life. We provide intensive care, supervision and monitoring 24 hours a day in a secure environment. We recognize each individual will be affected differently with memory loss, so we offer an individualized program in a stimulating atmosphere to make all of our residents feel cared for and comfortable.

Lifestyle Amenities

• Enriching Activities & cultural outings
  • Spacious floor plans
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Daily from-scratch special and always available menu
  • Catering available for family and special events
  • Private dining room for special parties
  • Fitness Programs
  • Beautifully-landscaped grounds
  • Pets welcome
  • Library
  • Chapel
  • All utilities paid (includes phone, cable & internet)

ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care has established a friendly environment with the comforts of home and the opportunity to create enriching connections in our close-knit community. Because service is at the heart of our mission, we provide an extensive outlet for wellness services, lifestyle amenities and community activities that cater to our residents’ medical and social needs.

Map of ViewPointe