ViewPointe

Reviews of ViewPointe

Assisted Living Reviews for ViewPointe

March 06, 2017

By Carol022681

I really liked Viewpointe. I live in the area and I have had many patients there, and I was impressed. It is close to where my family is and I know a lot about it. It is a place where I would go when I am ready. The dining room was nice and the view was great

November 11, 2015

By Terry115534050

Viewpointe was a great community. It had a great environment and atmosphere, and the staff was very helpful. There were always activities going on. The seniors were always smiling. The rooms were clean and in good repair. They had a little deck, so they had good ventilation, and outside windows.

November 09, 2015

I visited Viewpointe twice. I have a friend whose mom is there, so she recommended it to me. They were very nice. If we do choose a place for my dad, that's probably where he's going to go. The rooms were big and had the option to choose studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom. In assisted living, the rooms were pretty good. One thing I like about them is they would go to each of the residents' assisted living rooms every morning and tell them what's on the calendar for the day and ask if they would like to attend any of them. If they say yes, the staff would come back later, make sure they were coming, and get them out and doing stuff. I really like that. I saw their dining area which had coffee, tea, water, and cookies all of the time. They had a dining room set up so that they have the option to eat there and the assisted living people could also eat on their own floors if they wanted to.

July 12, 2015

I have toured View Pointe many times. Their marketing person was wonderful; her name is Elizabeth. I find that the apartments/rooms were not comparable to other complexes in their price range. They have wonderful activities, wonderful meals, and transportation, and they allow pets. When I was there, it was residential and assisted living. It is now only assisted living. They were wonderful. I think it was quite clean.

January 29, 2015

We did visit Viewpointe, and overall, everyone was friendly. I would say it is of the nature specifically that my mother-in-law was interested in. Basically, the experience was positive. The staff were very accommodating as far as specifics that she would need or not need. They basically tailor to the specific needs of the individual. I thought they had a very good selection of food ,and what we did like is while they had a very nice dining area, she could actually do her own cooking and not be required to pay for meals and then not use it.

October 17, 2014

By Brent2

We got to move my mother-in-law into Viewpointe. We liked the fact that it has both independent and assisted living because she is independent now, and we won't have to move her when she goes into assisted. Also, we like that it is ran by a non-profit, so for what they offer, the price is really reasonable. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. The building is three-stories high -- kind of like an apartment building -- and the grounds are really nice because it isn't in the middle of the city. It has an open space behind it, so it has great views like Pike's Peak. They have at least half a dozen activities every day. For the price that is offered, I think that they offer the most for the money. We visited places that had more, but they were twice as expensive.

Independent Living Reviews for ViewPointe

Memory Care Reviews for ViewPointe

Costs for ViewPointe

Photos of ViewPointe

Services and Amenities of ViewPointe

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Private Apartments

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining, Private Dining Room For Special Parties, Flexible Meal Plans

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Lic 230541

About ViewPointe

ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care is a service-centered community in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Retirement is filled with possibilities, and we’re here to help you forge new friendships while offering the care you need. That’s why our vibrant community offers an active lifestyle and a service-minded team. We offer independent living, assisted living and memory care in a warm, welcoming environment—complete with social spaces and cozy private apartments.

Our independent living community is for active seniors looking for a maintenance-free retirement in Colorado Springs. Residents enjoy a stimulating atmosphere where they can remain active, pursue their interests, and share the companionship of family, friends, and neighbors. With conveniences like dining, transportation, and housekeeping, they enjoy more time to pursue their passions: travel, volunteer work, grandchildren, and more. And they have the assurance that they’ve made a plan for the future, providing peace of mind to them and those they love.

Assisted Living

Our social and private spaces are designed and maintained so seniors can truly feel at home. With a warm, welcoming atmosphere, residents can receive personalized care assistance around normal daily activities in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We offer supportive around-the-clock care in a cozy atmosphere, allowing our residents to thrive physically, socially and emotionally.

Memory Care

At ViewPointe Senior Living, our memory care services center on the most safety with the highest quality of life. We provide intensive care, supervision and monitoring 24 hours a day in a secure environment. We recognize each individual will be affected differently with memory loss, so we offer an individualized program in a stimulating atmosphere to make all of our residents feel cared for and comfortable.

Lifestyle Amenities

• Enriching Activities & cultural outings
  • Spacious floor plans
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Daily from-scratch special and always available menu
  • Catering available for family and special events
  • Private dining room for special parties
  • Fitness Programs
  • Beautifully-landscaped grounds
  • Pets welcome
  • Library
  • Chapel
  • All utilities paid (includes phone, cable & internet)

ViewPointe Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care has established a friendly environment with the comforts of home and the opportunity to create enriching connections in our close-knit community. Because service is at the heart of our mission, we provide an extensive outlet for wellness services, lifestyle amenities and community activities that cater to our residents’ medical and social needs.

Map of ViewPointe