The Center at Centennial

Reviews of The Center at Centennial

Nursing Home Reviews for The Center at Centennial

February 17, 2017

By colorado springs

I had a relative stay here after a knee replacement and it was terrible! The physical therapist was great but the nursing staff was terrible! The doctor didn't communicate with the nurse about turning off the oxygen and about getting the paitent off pain meds. When talking to the nurse about reducing the nurse would not do it. Even the paitent kept telling them there was no need for the pain meds cause the pain was at. 2 they continued to give the meds. The nurse staff does not listen to the paitent and don't pay attention to what the paitent is eating or ordering. This caused a lot of discomfort for the paitent going from being constipated to throwing up and diarrhea. I would never recommend this facility to anyone.

January 26, 2017

By Concernedfriend0367

I'd like to express how disappointed I am in how overworked and understaffed they are here at Centennial. My friend had a CNA by the name of Ron, who seemed to be working one entire wing of the 3rd floor by himself most days she was there. I stood in the hallway watching while a lady by the name of Melissa stood watching as he went from one call light to another on both sides of the hallway. There were no other CNAs in the area for twenty five minutes as he ran from room to room. I did see a nurse go in to help him with patients but no one else was around. Where are the staff? Ron was very professional, not saying anything bad about anyone, even when I asked if he was the only CNA on the floor. He is a gem in this place! He loves his work and never once has anything negative to say about his co workers or patients, unlike the others we dealt with. My friend loves the food and the ones who come up from the kitchen each day to serve, including Sam and Rachel! The room is wonderful, and the place is great, just extremely understaffed. I hope that changes when we are back next month.

January 03, 2017

The Center at Centennial was a beautiful facility, but I was not impressed by the individual patient care. They seemed to be lacking in staff to do what needed to be done. The caregivers were friendly, and when asked for help they would provide it. The building and the rooms were beautiful. I wasn’t happy with the food. The building was new, spacious, and bright. It had beautiful surroundings.

December 17, 2016

By Unhappy daughter 2016

The physical and occupational staff are fantastic, however the nursing staff is horrible. Meals are always served 30-60 minutes late and are not warm by the time they arrive. Meals often come without a beverage or condiments (no place on menu for condiment selection). Call lights are not answered promptly. Scheduled for 2 showers a week, but only get one. Early in stay there was no attempt to get patient dressed, just left her in a hospital gown (clothes were available to wear).

February 20, 2015

By Mimima

My mother is on her third stay at Center at Centennial and it's always first on her request list. They take excellent care of their patients and the PT department is outstanding. The food is stellar and she looks forward to seeing what they will bring each meal. I highly recommend this place. She can even visit with her dog in the lobby. There is always something to do.

February 10, 2013

By Melissa3

My mom was discharged from the hospital after a leg amputation. She went into Center at Centennial for rehab. It's a fully equipped rehabilitation hospital and the care that my mother got was top-notch. We couldn't have asked for a better care. The physical and occupational therapists who worked with her prosthetics during the rehab were great. It's a clean facility and they were accommodating. You can even bring in your pets into the lobby area for them to visit. Mom happened to be there during Thanksgiving. We didn't want her to feel bad so they allowed us to bring in all of our food and friends and family in on a banquet table and spent our Thanksgiving there. So that was great. They were also very good about informing us of her health and everything that was going on. We were there regularly and nobody had a complaint or a concern. I think she would have liked to stay longer. I would highly recommend this place.

December 11, 2012

By brianna1

My mother was a patient at this Rehabilitation facility for five weeks. She suffered a fractured C6 vertebrae in her neck and had bleeding on the brain due to a fall she sustained. The nurses and doctors gave her the best of care. Everyone that she (we) came in contact with were all professional and knoweledgable and caring when dealing with my mother. She never ever felt ignored or forgotten. Someone was always checking on her and making sure that she was comfortable, water bottle filled and her pillows fluffed and that she was comfy. We couldn't believe how well she recovered and how well she did through the guideance of her physical therapist and everyone working with her to get her where she could be home to begin her home therapy and begin to return to her normal routine. I would recommend the Center at Centennial to anyone who needs additional time to heal, to rehabilitate, and to get that one on one attention that is so vital to one's recovery time. The Center at Centennial provided holiday cheer, fun activities, games and the like to help keep their paiients active, involved and thinking; making their stay seem shorter than it actually was. It was like walking into a Five-Star Hotel. They made my mother feel important and how they treated her made her feel like a human and not just another problem for them. The nursing staff is bar none! I would recommend the Center at Centennial to anyone who needed additional time to heal and that person was quite not ready to go home and be be themselves. My mother attributes her achievements in getting around and doing the things she does to the therapists there at the Center. They truly kept her motivated and encouraged and yet were gentle in their manners towards her. It was if they couldn't do enough to accomodate her needs. And, as a bonus, the Center has a view from almost any room you were in! Beautiful Colorado right out your window!

August 28, 2011

By love my boston

AVOID!! Do NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!! GORGEOUS FACILITY. Healthcare is awful!! No ethics and patients are neglected.

Services and Amenities of The Center at Centennial

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Center at Centennial

The Center at Centennial is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Center at Centennial for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Center at Centennial