Life Care Center of Vista

Reviews of Life Care Center of Vista

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Vista

January 04, 2015

By Jbees17

I wouldnt recommend this facility to anyone. The lack of managment response to situtations is subpar. This facility opens your loved ones mail WITHOUT PERMISSION. This facility has no control over volunteers and their interaction with the patients. This facility has violated first, fourth and fifth amendment rights of the patients. Dont let the last days of your loved ones time be spent in faciility of this nature. The company motto of "What ever it takes and then some" should be "Whatever WE take and then some."

August 20, 2014

By dcstarr

this place is nice - The only thing I noticed evertime I visit my love one is the constant change of management. That does not make the residents happy and feel at home. Their activities for long term is the "usual stuff" which makes some of them stay in their room. Their short term activities is bad. There is nothing much going on in between rehab or events that will make their short term people enjoy the rest of the day. Although their rehab is great!

March 30, 2012

By patty w.

I referred my friend's mom in this facility and they raved about how wonderful their rehab and nursing care they do. They have good testimonials from people who have left and that to me is wonderful...

November 17, 2011

By PADDYCAKES

i think they do a great job............. consider that most residence are beyond family ability to do the caring...... maybe have more music,or entertainment . get them out of their rooms.............

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Vista

About Life Care Center of Vista

Life Care Center of Vista is a senior living provider in Vista, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Vista for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Vista