Chardonnay Hills Care Home

Reviews of Chardonnay Hills Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Chardonnay Hills Care Home

August 23, 2017

By Shelba

Chardonnay Hills is very nice and homey. The staff is great. They're very nice and very accommodating. I don't have any complaints with the staff. They bathe me and provide me with all the necessities that I need. The food is very good too. We have a hot meal every night or a hot breakfast and sometimes cold cereals. My husband and kids take me out too so as far as the facility providing trips, we don't have that. I have nothing to compare it too so it's worth the price. I really don't have any complaints.

August 08, 2017

By Carol

My mother receives excellent service at Chardonnay Hills. She is really happy there. It's a wonderful home that is kept extremely clean. The staff is wonderful. They're really caring and loving. Mom lives in the home with several other women. They all have private rooms and they're happy. They're all VERY well taken care of. The staff is attentive to their needs. My mother can no longer walk and she's incontinent. She was ill for a while and she was taken good care when she returned from the hospital. I can't say enough good things about them. I don't think I could ever find a better place. They have nutritious food and it's a variety. The residents are pretty well nourished. I have nibbled on some of my mom's food and it's very good. In the morning, they have oatmeal with fruit, toast or coffee. They'll also have scrambled egg with sausage, bacon or toast or coffee or juice. My mom likes blueberry. The owner of the home brings blueberry just for her. I mean if you have special wants, they have it for you. I think most of the food is from Costco so its quality. I can't think of one thing to complain about. They're pretty amazing. I think the amount of money that I pay is excellent. I'm very blessed to find Chardonnay Hills.

Costs for Chardonnay Hills Care Home

Photos of Chardonnay Hills Care Home

Services and Amenities of Chardonnay Hills Care Home

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Chardonnay Hills Care Home

Chardonnay Hills Care Home is a locally owned, upscale 6 bed assisted living home providing elder care in a residential setting. Located in a quiet neighborhood close to Temecula's beautiful wineries, Chardonnay Hills boasts over 2,750 sq feet of living space, large size private and semi-private bedrooms and a spacious floor plan. We are here to offer you full assistance with custodial care and to help our residents, including those who are bedridden or in hospice, with a variety of needs. You can continue to enjoy your family and friends in the comfort of a cozy home setting and feel secure knowing that help is available 24/7. There is no doubt that you will be in excellent hands with our superb caregivers and our compassionate administrators, and all we ask in return is that you stick around, relax and enjoy the life you deserve!

Our Services:

• Continuous 24-hour quality care, supervision and companionship, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by our wonderful professional care staff.
    • Hospice Waivers Available.
    • Assistance with medication management and storing.
    • Assistance with dressing, grooming, toileting, bathing, feeding, mobility, telephoning, and correspondence.
    • Assistance with arrangement of medical and dental care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.
    • Arrangement with home health agency to provide regular medical care on-site.
    • Regular laundry service.
    • Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and between meal snacks prepared on-site every day.
    • Preparation of special diets and monitoring of food intake. Supervision of residents schedule and activities.
    • Maintenance and supervision of resident’s property.
    • Regular cleaning service of resident’s room.
    • Weekly linen changes or as often as needed.
    • Voluntary participation in planned social activities.

Chardonnay Hills Care Home provides a comfortable, caring and supervised living arrangement in a family home setting that promotes a feeling of security, independence and peace of mind.

Map of Chardonnay Hills Care Home