Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Reviews of Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Park of Vintage Hills

November 19, 2019

By AH

Atria Park of Vintage Hills was too expensive. It's an older place, but everybody was walking around, they were very friendly, and seemed really happy. The rooms needed work. They still had carpeting and I don't think you should have carpeting with older people. They had older woodwork, and the rooms had a musty smell. The layout was fine. It's a two-story facility. It's bright and it's on the Temecula line, so it had very pretty views. The building needs to be updated.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's important to us. We take pride in serving our residents and families with the quality service Atria is known for.

October 10, 2019

By Dean

We went to see the assisted living of Atria Park of Vintage Hills. We really like it. It is also only a block away from my house. That's what we are looking at right now. They're sitting on 10 acres, so it is a big community. They have a lot of outdoor spaces, they have a lot of activities and they have more staff present. They're refurbishing some of the areas now, but we like it. For eating time, some places would give you a two-hour window, but with this community, it is 24 hours. You can eat at any time, which we like. They have private rooms for private parties, and you can spend the night overnight. We like it because they had more outdoor spaces and everybody was really nice. It's the place we prefer at this point.

Dean, It was our pleasure to show you around Atria Park of Vintage Hills. If we can support you further in your search for senior living or answer other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

August 13, 2018

By Maria

Atria Park of Vintage Hills was nice, but it was not as clean as the other place. The staff was OK. The doors were horrible because they're the kind of doors that open up automatically, but they also close automatically. They were closing up on my mom and me twice. I literally had to scream for help because the doors kept closing. My mom has a walker, so she can't walk that fast. I think they should get new doors, or doors that don't close so fast. The rooms were nice. Some of them had balconies. The dining area was nice and clean. The food looked good, but we didn't get to eat anything. The staff member who helped me was very helpful, nice, and knowledgeable. I would give Atria Park of Vintage Hills a two because of the doors. The doors were a safety hazard. I even hurt my arm on it.

Maria, thank you for touring and taking the time to share your thoughts – I’m so sorry to hear about the concerns with the doors. I’ve passed your message along to members of our local and regional leadership team to make them aware. If you have additional questions about Atria Park of Vintage Hills or any of our many other California communities, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

October 17, 2017

By Cathy D.

Atria Park of Vintage Hills was fine, but it was too far away traffic-wise for me to get to it on a daily basis, and it also seemed older and more expensive. The staff member showed us around the majority of the place and the three different apartments within the range looked well-kept. A couple of the places were not really resident-friendly in terms of wheelchairs. The residents had to go around corners to get to their rooms. The rooms were smaller, darker, and the concept was somewhat difficult for me to take in. It was fine, but it did cost more. The people who lived there were friendly. The staff was very nice, kind, and informative. It just needs to be modernized a bit.

March 29, 2017

By J. Smith

My sister is at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. They have been excellent, so I have been pleased. My sister is kind of a difficult patient, but they have been so good, accommodating, and caring with someone who is a little difficult to take care of. It has been a good experience, and they have been very helpful in every area. The nurses have all been good, keep in touch, and are easy to get hold of if you need to ask questions. My sister does not participate in the activities, but they have tried to draw her out and get her to be more active. She was not eating in her room, so they have tried to encourage her to be with the other people.

March 27, 2017

By Dee276266

We visited Atria Park, and that would have been our first pic, but their price point outsized us. It’s a beautiful facility in a beautiful area. Everything was light and bright. Everybody was very caring. Their rooms were gorgeous. There was a balcony on the one we were considering for our aunt. It definitely would have been our choice if we could have afforded it. They even had a vineyard at front. Their activities were seasonal; if the residents wanted to go outside and pick grapes, they could. It was just very nice.

March 09, 2017

By The Nicholson Family

After much consideration, we placed my elderly Mom at Atria after multiple falls and a stint in a rehab center. The entire staff from the executive director, sales/placement staff to the support staff throughout this great community helped us with every detail of her arrival and transition. We honestly could not have done this without their expertise and kindness as we were totally unprepared for the preceeding series of events. The care they have provided has been excellent, even allowing changes as she has healed and acclimated herself to their lovely building. We thank them and suggest visiting the property and talking to the happy residents and super loving staff!

February 23, 2017

By William455157

My dad moved into Atria Park. It's modern, clean, and well-kept. It has 3 different establishments depending on your needs. The staff was very cooperative and seemed to be very nice. They have 5 or 6 activities every day, they have ice cream socials, art classes, exercise classes, and church activities. The dining interior is upscale, it's restaurant style, and they have a general selection of salad and sandwiches every day.

January 06, 2017

By Tim144177

Atria Park was one of the nicest ones. It was extremely clean and top notch. The staff was professional. It had a nice dining room with a restaurant-like environment and bistro, and you could order off a menu. The apartments were just like home. The staff was very knowledgeable, knew all of the ins and outs, and pretty much answered all my questions at that time. It was higher priced than the majority of places there.

January 06, 2017

By Brenda821401

The individual who gave us the tour at Atria Park was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and charming. I thought that the apartments were small but nice. The availability was limited, so our name was put on the list. It was a nice experience. They had a pool, some nice library reading areas, putting green, walking trail, and a nice dining room. There was a different menu if you don't like the daily special. They offered transportation to shopping and doctors' appointments.

December 05, 2016

By Rick647525

We visited Atria (Atria Park of Vintage Hills). It was very nice; it was also very expensive. There was an upscale living room and a very nice dining room. We didn?t chase this one because I didn?t think my mom could use any of those features. I would consider this place as a very high-end establishment. The staff was very accommodating. We were shown several rooms, and they gave us a lot of information. They had activities available. They had buses to take residents to doctor?s visits or go shopping.

December 03, 2016

By Visitor157880

Everything at Atria Park was beautiful and wonderful. It’s pleasing to the eye. It didn’t smell like a nursing home, and it was like an apartment.

October 24, 2016

By Lisa478405

Atria Park is a very clean, friendly, and helpful community with a homey atmosphere. The staff members are very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and try very hard to make everyone feel OK. The rooms and apartments are fine and just what my dad needs. My dad says he likes the food, and the dining area is clean, like being in a restaurant. They’re doing everything that I need them to do.

August 24, 2016

By Jan152247

I love the room I saw at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. It's right here near my house. I would like to put my husband in respite care there. It's convenient. The room is on the first floor. It's gorgeous and small, but it has a nice big glass sliding door. You can go out to the park area from this room, so I like that, and it's very nice. The facility has an exercise room. They do bingo and other games in a little game room. They don't have a nursing staff to give shots. My husband is diabetic, and he needs shots. I would need to pay extra to have home care and give him shots, so that's the only downfall. I really wish they had that service available.

August 16, 2016

By Ruth507328

Everything was very nice at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. The people that I met were very nice and as far as the place is concerned, I didn't see anything wrong other than that it was too hot in Temecula. They had independent, assisted living, and memory care all in the same campus. They had a pool and water aerobics, shuttles to take people places, and other activities. It was a complete place.

August 15, 2016

By Maryann735346

Atria is very nice and doesn’t feel like a senior home; it’s like resort living. Exercise and going down to dinner have been mother’s social activities. They have special dinners and outings once a month. She has responded well, and the people there are very friendly and helpful.

February 26, 2016

By Family Member 11

I'm just sad that I was not able to place my family member at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. It was not the facility; it was just that his case has worsened, so he was not a candidate. I was very pleased with everything and would, if I have to, definitely use them. The staff people were all very polite, very professional, and provided me with all the information that I needed for the patient. I also visited a couple of other facilities, but this one would absolutely be my choice.

February 15, 2016

By Caring Visitor27

Atria Park of Vintage Hills is all perfect; just what we are looking for. My parents are in a one-bedroom apartment with a little kitchenette and a little balcony. The staff are wonderful. They are very friendly, sweet, and helpful. The food was good but my parents said it has gone down a little bit but I know they are working on it. What I like about that place is they ask for feedback because they want to make sure that the residents are happy at all times. It is really nice that they are constantly surveying them to see how they can serve the residents better. The facility has a pool, a lot of outdoor space and walking area. It has a beautiful view of the mountains. They have ice cream socials that they can invite their families to. They have a Veterans Day dinner. They have wine and cheese hour. They have a Margarita night. They have singers in the lounge.

January 29, 2016

By Danielle S.

Atria is organized, clean, and beautiful. We have had a really good experience with them. We didn’t even look at another facility. This was the first, and only one we saw. My grandmother loves it. They have a restaurant with a full menu, and alternatives because that’s a big deal for my grandmother. She has certain things that she doesn’t like to eat. There are lots of activities for them to do there. There is a really good community of people living there. They are all kind, and all the workers are thoughtful. They have a pool that is heated 365 days a year. There’s a library with books. She has been at Atria for six weeks now.

January 29, 2016

By Current Resident1

I am currently living at Atria Park of Vintage Hills. The place is clean, but they don’t have enough activities to keep my busy. I am very disappointed in how many activities they have listed are not being done anymore. My room is clean. The food is minimal. They don’t have much variety in their food.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of our Atria family. We value your feedback and have shared it with our community leadership and culinary teams. I also invite you to speak with them directly so you can give specific examples of events and entrees you’d like to see in the community. You can also reach me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and I can pass along your feedback.

December 21, 2015

By Visitor31

Atria Vintage Hills is a nice place. They do have different activities, like bingo, and they have singers coming. Their rooms are nice.

July 03, 2015

Atria Vintage Hills was a beautiful, luxurious, and well-appointed facility. It has an outdoor scene, which was nice. It also was very independent. It didn't match the level of care that I was looking for, and it was expensive. The staff was wonderful. They were friendly and effective. The rooms were beautiful. They have luxury items, e.g., countertops and cabinets and a view. Security was looser. It was more independent, so there wasn't the same security that I was looking for my mother-in-law. The gate is not guarded, and nobody asks where people are going, so there is no accountability for coming and going. There was outdoor dining, swimming, and walking. There were golf carts. I think the residents enjoy the golf carts.

May 17, 2015

I was very impressed with the Atria Vintage Hills -- the staff and the accommodation. The rooms and apartments looked very homey and clean. They have a lot of options for residents to do and occupying their time. I was really impressed that all the tables have tablecloths and napkins, and it is setup like you are going to a restaurant in the dining room. We saw a calendar of activities, and on-site there is a swimming pool

December 22, 2014

By Betty98844350

Atria Vintage Hills was very nice. The only difference is that it is not really close to some things that I'd be interested in. It is a little farther out from where I am. It was good. One thing that was a little different than the others was that if you do go into independent living, you'd have to move to go into assisted. Their dining hours weren't rigid; they were flexible, and I thought that was a good idea because a lot of people don't like to eat at a certain time every day.

October 16, 2014

By Victoria10

Atria is very nice; it is a big place, and I liked it. It did have a pool that’s one nice thing as not too many places have pool. The rooms were alright; the bedroom is just a little small, but it was adequate. They have a buffet at lunch, continental breakfast, plenty of items, and it’s a pretty good table. They have the choice to have meals on their own if they want. They had trips, visiting various things, games, and they have a Catholic service which is great because my parents are Catholic. What I like best is that it’s close to me and that they had a pool because my dad likes to swim to keep active.

August 15, 2014

Atria was close to my home. The person I talked to was very knowledgeable, very kind and very in tune to our needs. The person who toured us, however, was not the same person and she did not have the same depth of knowledge, so it was a disappointment. The staff members we met were very nice. The place was clean and the rooms as well as the amenities were very nice. It feels kind of isolated, but the campus was spread out. They had a lot of good and diverse activities. We did eat lunch there and the food was very good. They had a couple of different menus.

August 04, 2014

Atria Vintage Hills was very nice -- each one of the apartments had a balcony or a patio. I thought it was wonderful. To me, it would have been like being on vacation or something. I did notice that the residents weren't as friendly as at the other place, but we did not have a whole lot of contact with the residents other than walking through the hallways. I think they had an awful lot to offer. The dining room was wonderful and the food was excellent.

January 31, 2014

Atria Vintage Hills was really close to my house and I thought it was a really nice facility. It was very clean and the residents seemed very happy. We went there on a Sunday and the lady that usually showed people around was on a meeting. So, one of the nurses too us around and she was really nice. The staff was very helpful. We really liked them. We were able to see some of the rooms and they were really small. The dining room was really nice and they also had a library there.

November 25, 2013

By Alicia3

Atria was the one I really like. The facility seemed very clean. I thought it was very good and very nice. It did have a pool and a place where you can keep the animals. They have a lot of social areas where you can have your family come in and socialize. They even have fireplaces in their social areas. For activities, they have shuffle board, bingo, etc. They have a lot of games and they have a lot of places where you can pick up games and go play them if you want to. They have very nice programs. Somebody would be coming in from Las Vegas and they have a program for it, which is really nice. They would check on you quite often to see how you're doing. They would serve fresh food and they all tasted very good. Also, for $3 or more, you can get something special if you wanted. That works out very good too. The people there were very nice and very congenial. Overall, I would rate this facility the highest.

November 21, 2013

By Shirley33

I like Atria Vintage Hills but my mom wasn't too crazy about it. I don't know why. The facility was very nice and clean. It was a lot larger than the other facility we visited, so there were more people and more buildings. I think my mom likes a little smaller facility where you can get to know people better. Their grounds were nice. Their dining room was also nice. The rooms were okay and their sizes were comfortable; however, they didn't have a lot available at that time.

October 30, 2013

By Ron13

This was the one that we liked the most. They have different standards of care in the same facility. They can just move people from one to the next as they need. It was clean and the apartments were nice. All the residents were well dressed and clean and the whole place looked very well taken care of. They talked about their exercise programs and they talked about all the facilities they have inside. They have a hair salon and a barber shop inside. They have an ice cream parlor. They have a lot of events that they send people off to. They provide transportation to a lot of different activities. I was really impressed with that and I liked it a lot.

July 11, 2012

By natalieR

The facilities were clean and had a homey feel. The staff was very kind and only seemed to want to help. The food looked nutritious and I never heard any complaints from my grandma. I was also able to volunteer around valentines day and distribute valentines to the residents. The staff was very cooperative and our valentines cheer was a success for students and seniors alike!

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Park of Vintage Hills

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Rooms

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Hot Tub, Library, Bistro/Ice Cream Shoppe

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Water Therapy, Water Aerobics, Bingo, Arts & Crafts, Spa Day, Putting Green, Horseshoes, Bocce Balls, And Shuffleboard

• Vegetarian
  • Diet Extra: Mechanical Soft, Pureed, Low Sodium, No Added Sugar, Diabetes Management

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: License #336426083

• Get Costs

About Atria Park of Vintage Hills

Overlooking the lush Temecula Valley wine country of Southern California, Atria Park of Vintage Hills provides amenity-rich, resort-style living for older adults who want to remain independent, longer. Located near the Old Town district, with easy access to shopping, dining, medical centers and places of worship, Atria offers a full calendar of programs, events and outings for residents to choose from. Here, residents receive just the right level of support to remain as active and engaged as they wish. If their needs change over time, they can receive the appropriate level of care while continuing to live in the community they have come to call home. We offer assisted living services, as well as a Life Guidance&reg memory care neighborhood.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Park of Vintage Hills