Vandelon Inc Home Care I

Photos of Vandelon Inc Home Care I

Services and Amenities of Vandelon Inc Home Care I

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• About Vandelon Inc Home Care I

Vandelon Home Care is family owned three assisted living care home with six residents. All three homes are located in beautiful quiet neighborhoods.

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of an experienced caregivers. We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

Vandelon Inc Home Care I aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Map of Vandelon Inc Home Care I