Regency at Fallbrook

Reviews of Regency at Fallbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency at Fallbrook

February 26, 2016

By Family Member 11

Regency was a newer facility, and they did have a good program for memory care clients. However, it’s closed in unlike the other one where it had more of an open feel, the staff was professional, and helpful.

October 16, 2014

By Victoria10

Regency is very nice. They don’t have a pool, but it's a very good community, and it’s a smaller building. They were very nice when I was there and I was able to talk to the manager. Everybody was really friendly and seemed to be happy to be there. They have some activities and they have trips, but I don’t think they have any services as far as religious. It is right across the street from a hospital and they are right in the middle of where all the medical billing charges, so it’s kind of convenient in that respect.

April 01, 2014

By Stella5

The Regency is the place I visited, but that's more than I get a month. They showed me a 2-story apartment. The rooms are very good, very nice. The food is delicious, and they have three chefs. You can have your car there. The staff is very nice. They're very attentive, very friendly people. I even have a friend who had her mom there for about 5 years. I can't remember the name of the person who interviewed me, but he was really nice. What's good is that it's right in town, so it's close to everything. Everything was fine except the price. It's a really nice place.

May 14, 2013

By caring37

I was a resident at Regency Fallbrook. We chose this place because it's very close to our home and we knew some people that were in there. The food was very good and they had a chef. They had lots of activities like bingo, walks and trips. The staff was great. The reason we left was because my husband felt he was too young to be living there. I liked that I could visit with a lot of friends there.

September 10, 2012

By nicolelm871

I felt like the facility was really nice and very welcoming to visitors. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help and answer any questions to make you feel at ease. I always enjoy the atmosphere when I go there to visit and it seems like there are plenty of activities always going on.Its really wonderful that they take so much time to really provide an active lifestyle for the residence to help them feel and stay young.The food is also exceptionally good for being in a facility like this. It tastes more like upscale restaurant food then that in which you would think they would serve in a facility like this. I have very picky children and even they enjoy coming here and having lunch with her. The other nice thing about this facility is that it is very private. All residences have privacy with their own room and bathroom and really like their own living area without having to constantly be with everyone else in the facility.

Costs for Regency at Fallbrook

Photos of Regency at Fallbrook

Services and Amenities of Regency at Fallbrook

About Regency at Fallbrook

Regency Fallbrook offers Retirement and Assisted Living options with compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed retirement community. Our focus on wellness and enabling residents to remain as independent as possible provides the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own. Our Regency Moments Memory Care Program allows residents with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia to live with dignity in a loving and secure environment.

Regency Pacific Assisted Living Communities are designed for people who are still reasonably self-sufficient, but need a higher level of care than independent living. Assisted living residents enjoy the privacy and security of their own apartment, with the flexibility to choose their daily routine.

Our assisted living community offers a wide variety of services for residents. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, Regency Fallbrook can competently meet those needs. Assisted living also allows our residents to continue to reside in our community as their health needs change.

The Moments program seeks to recognize each resident as the person they have always been and continue to be. Our mission is to create an environment in which our residents experience genuine pleasure, a sense of purpose and peace. The Moments ProgramRegency Moments logo promotes wellness, encourages socialization, and helps all residents especially those affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, by focusing on feelings of self-worth through an emphasis on each resident’s strengths and abilities.

Our collaboration with the resident, families and caregivers helps create a life story that honors the uniqueness of each individual. Getting to know each resident’s personal history provides ideas about what approaches will work best to alleviate stress and anxiety. Individualized programs include physical activity, cognitive stimulation, music, spiritual activity, outdoor recreation, relaxation and a healthy diet.

We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences and we strive to maintain the highest level of choice, dignity, privacy, and respect.

Map of Regency at Fallbrook