The WaterLeaf At Land Park

Reviews of The WaterLeaf At Land Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The WaterLeaf At Land Park

July 18, 2014

By Daphne2

A very heartfelt thanks to you for all the loving care and kindness you gave to my wonderful mom during the last year and half of her life. My family and I are so grateful to have found you! Mom always said everyone there was so kind and helpful. You are doing wonderful work and I have enjoyed getting acquainted with all of you. You are appreciated so much. I will stop by and say "hello" when I am in town. ?

April 01, 2014

By Ken19

I am very happy with Waterleaf, and they’re taking good care of my mom. I looked at quite a few other places, but Waterleaf was recommended to me by others who have had relatives there, and it’s within walking distance from my house. The facility has made improvements over the last six months in different areas. It is a well-maintained facility. She shares a room with one other person. My mom always comments on how good the food is, and I’ve seen the food served. It looks very well-prepared and appetizing. They have a monthly calendar of activities, and each day they’ve identified the activities that are planned, and I would say there are three to five activities a day. They all seem to be very caring individuals, and they keep me abreast of my mom’s situation.

Costs for The WaterLeaf At Land Park

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Coffee Shop

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Assisted Living (Dept of Social Services, Community Care Licensing)
  • State Licenses: 347001970

About The WaterLeaf At Land Park

At The WaterLeaf, you'll find a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere and a staff dedicated to putting resident comfort and dignity first. It is our goal to be as flexible as possible in responding to the needs and requests of our residents. From the welcoming courtyards to the attentive staff, we think you'll find a warm, inviting, and reassuring environment that wears well over time. As an owner-operated community since 2001, we are personally invested in the surrounding community and committed to providing a reasonably priced, well-maintained, clean, casual environment while serving the needs of our residents and their family members.

• Owner Operated
  • Reasonable Prices
  • Convenient Location
  • In-house restorative aid and physical therapy (no fee)
  • Landscaped Courtyards & Patios
  • Special dementia activities and sensory stimulation program
  • Recreational Activities, Games & Exercise