The WaterLeaf At Land Park

Reviews of The WaterLeaf At Land Park

Assisted Living Reviews for The WaterLeaf At Land Park

July 18, 2014

By MC2

I would like to thank everyone at Waterleaf for the wonderful care you gave my mom. All the staff - office employees and care employees had always put my mom's care and comfort first and my family and I are most appreciative. I know my mom was stubborn and sometimes not easy to get along with but everyone was always courteous and professional with my mom. I always knew my mom was being well taken care of and I am grateful for the compassion and good sense of humor the staff maintained. Everyone at Waterleaf works hard and does a great job. I would like to acknowledge one employee that stood out every time I visited. That person is Porsha. Waterleaf is very lucky to have an employee that works so hard and cares so much for all the people residing at Waterleaf. It was always nice to see her and she always has an eye on everyone. She is a gem. She goes that extra step to make sure residents are safe and happy. I know my Mom was not always nice but Porsha always maintained a good sense of humor and always handled matters in a very professional manner. I sincerely hope management appreciates Porsha as much as I do and sees the value she brings to Waterleaf! Again, thank you to everyone at Waterleaf and I wish you all happiness and peace.

July 18, 2014

By Daphne2

A very heartfelt thanks to you for all the loving care and kindness you gave to my wonderful mom during the last year and half of her life. My family and I are so grateful to have found you! Mom always said everyone there was so kind and helpful. You are doing wonderful work and I have enjoyed getting acquainted with all of you. You are appreciated so much. I will stop by and say "hello" when I am in town. ?

April 01, 2014

By Ken19

I am very happy with Waterleaf, and they’re taking good care of my mom. I looked at quite a few other places, but Waterleaf was recommended to me by others who have had relatives there, and it’s within walking distance from my house. The facility has made improvements over the last six months in different areas. It is a well-maintained facility. She shares a room with one other person. My mom always comments on how good the food is, and I’ve seen the food served. It looks very well-prepared and appetizing. They have a monthly calendar of activities, and each day they’ve identified the activities that are planned, and I would say there are three to five activities a day. They all seem to be very caring individuals, and they keep me abreast of my mom’s situation.

Costs for The WaterLeaf At Land Park

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 347001970
  • State Licenses: 347001970

About The WaterLeaf At Land Park

At The WaterLeaf, you'll find a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere and a staff dedicated to putting resident comfort and dignity first. It is our goal to be as flexible as possible in responding to the needs and requests of our residents. From the welcoming courtyards to the attentive staff, we think you'll find a warm, inviting, and reassuring environment that wears well over time. As an owner-operated community since 2001, we are personally invested in the surrounding community and committed to providing a reasonably priced, well-maintained, clean, casual environment while serving the needs of our residents and their family members.

• Owner Operated
  • Reasonable Prices
  • Convenient Location
  • In-house restorative aid and physical therapy (no fee)
  • Landscaped Courtyards & Patios
  • Special dementia activities and sensory stimulation program
  • Recreational Activities, Games & Exercise