Brookdale Lodi

2220 W Kettleman Lane, Lodi, CA 95242
Brookdale Lodi (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Lodi

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Lodi

October 27, 2015

Brookdale Lodi was very nice and modern. I had lunch there, and the food was good. I wasn’t there during activities, but after lunch, they had something going on. The atmosphere was comfortable but not quite lively. I spoke to only one personnel, but I saw some staff who were friendly and informative.

October 15, 2014

Chancellor of Lodi also seemed to be very nice, and that would be my second choice. The only reason I didn’t take her there was because they didn’t do short term. The staff was very nice; the rooms are nice, spacious, and clean. The place seems secure, and the only thing I guess for me would be to allow people to stay for a shorter period of time.

September 08, 2014

By Caring92820350

My mother is in a Brookdale community called Chancellor Place. It is in her hometown and we are happy with our choice. It is the best assisted living facility that is available. It is very lovely, clean and nicely decorated. It has some common living spaces. It has private studios and one-bedroom apartments. My mom's room is very clean and when we moved my mother in, it was very move-in ready. They redid the carpet and repainted in between the residents. The staff is very lovely and helpful. I have not tried the food but my mother says it is OK. They do have a feature where they spotlight a different country around the world every month, for example, for the month of July, it is France. You can choose a menu for dinner among three entrees and if you don't like the menu that night, you can have spaghetti and a hamburger because they always have them. There are choices for dessert and salads. However, according to my mother, it is kind of institutional food. Not home cooking, but passable. They have a variety of activities. They have a walking group and they go out in the mornings and walk around the walkway around the grounds of the facility. They also have the typical stuff like bingo, cards, movie nights with popcorn and community group people who come in that do musical programs and entertainment. They also have some exercise classes with the residents. A pastor also does bible studies with the residents occasionally.

December 30, 2013

By Caring82055750

I already placed my aunt at Chancellor Place of Lodi. The facility is very nice. The rooms are spacious and nice also. I think their staff are pretty good. The only person that I met was an office lady and she seemed to be very intelligent.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 4315

I made an appointment at the Chancellor Place of Lodi and a staff arranged for us to eat lunch at the place. It was very, very good food unlike most retirement places. Compared to the Trilogy, it's more about assisted living where you see a lot of people with walkers or in wheelchairs. The rooms were apartment-style, but very small.

November 19, 2012

By dottommytm

I stayed with my friend in Lodi for a couple weeks over summer, on vacation. During my stay, we went to visit his grandmother who has lived at Chancellor Place for about a year. Upon arrival to the facility we noticed that the overall atmosphere and building upkeep was mediocre. The building looked pretty old, even though it is only 15 years old. However, the staff was friendly and helpful while we were there for about an hour. We did get to have lunch there and the food was alright, nothing special, but not that bad either. My friends grandmother is still in fairly good health for her age (82) and said that she is well taken care of here. She also said that the other tenants are nice and she has made some great friendships in the home. I would recommend this facility to others looking in the area.

February 27, 2012

By dawkici

My mother and father are presently residing at Chancellor Place, Lodi, California. During the past few months, as they were settling in, everything seemed to be ''coming together''. Though during the past few months there has been some neglect. This is unacceptable. The management within the facility has been playing ''Russian Rullet'' with their lives. Face facts that this is a business and they make A LOT of money on the elderly. No neglect is acceptable, regardless of what it is. The State of California needs to monitor this facilty, before a resident dies from their mistakes.

Questions about Brookdale Lodi

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookdale Lodi. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

75-80 average age, play bingo, outings, entertainment, exercise

What programs or activities does Brookdale Lodi offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Optimum care, individualized programs

What places are near Brookdale Lodi or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Black Bear Diner, Hobby Lobby, Target, Marshalls, Petco

What transportation services does Brookdale Lodi offer to assisted living residents?

Community bus, and city line buses.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Lodi exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Restaurant-style dining, or tray service, several entree options.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Lodi offer to assisted living residents?

Location tracker for residents, sign in sheet for visitors, and fire safety doors.

How does Brookdale Lodi keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Care conference for POA, calendars

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookdale Lodi during daytime and nighttime hours?

Depends on care needs and acuity.

If Brookdale Lodi accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Backyard, courtyard

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

monthly all staff, LMS training monthly

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Lodi provide to protect residents who wander?

Lodi does not have a plan in place for residents who wander.

Photos of Brookdale Lodi

• Renal

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Brookdale Lodi

Brookdale Lodi provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Lodi