Solaira at Pavilion Park

• Payment Options Extra: Private Funds

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $836/month
  • Get Costs

About Solaira at Pavilion Park

Welcome to Solaira at Paviliion Park!

Solaira at Pavilion Park Apartments is a brand new community and was designed and built with the active senior in mind. Our community is reserved for individuals age 55 or better.

Whether you are moving from a full-size home or apartment, you are sure to enjoy the many amenities and exciting possibilities that await you at Solaira.

Choose from our spacious one or two bedroom floor plans offered. Each apartment home features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, arts and craft-style cabinets, wood plank-style flooring, ceiling fans, generous walk-in closets, some paid utilities, a private balcony or patio, and more!

Come home to Solaira at Pavilion Park today and start living life the way you deserve.

We provide our residents with an exceptional living environment. Outside your front door you will find a number of recreational amenities that add to the ambiance. A large multi-purpose clubhouse, state-of-the-art exercise room, sparkling pool, theater, resident lounge areas, and other specialized services are located at our community for your convenience.

A member of our friendly staff is looking forward to serving you with excellence. Call us today and don’t miss the opportunity to enhance your lifestyle at Solaira at Pavilion Park Apartments.

Map of Solaira at Pavilion Park