Atria Golden Creek

Reviews of Atria Golden Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Golden Creek

October 05, 2016

By Lisa420247

I liked Atria Golden Creek. I found the staff to be very pleasant and accommodating. It was far more on the cruise ship on land model. I felt like they would be very accommodating, but it was like so over the top cost wise, and there wasn’t real sense of home like atmosphere. It’s very clean with large size units.

July 29, 2015

By Dolores17

Atria Golden Creek is only two blocks from my sister's house, which was a huge consideration. They have a lot of indoor activities, yoga, exercise classes, and art classes. They have a physical therapist, so she can go to the gym and get her physical therapy. They have an occupational therapist that comes in twice a week who also works with her. They have doctors come and visit, and her psychiatrist and her geriatric specialist can see her there. Outdoor activities include field trips, and she can go on walks along the riverbank and around the lake. The staff has been very compassionate and warm and seemed to have a very thorough understanding of my mother and her medical and psychological issues right now. They have been very good about communicating and keeping up with things, managing her medications and managing her doctor's appointments. I've been very pleased. They have an assisted living program there, but for somebody who is relatively new to their dementia, it's a good place for them to go. The people have some level of independence that they encourage.

March 25, 2015

The staff was very helpful. They gave us a tour. It was a very nice big facility. We looked at a model room, and it was very well presented and very beautiful. We saw the dining room and saw the people being seated. It was like a nice restaurant. The only activity we observed in Atria was a church service. When we looked at the memory unit, it was quite different from the assisted living area, but all of them had adequate security as far as caring for the residents.

September 13, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

Atria Golden Creek had a resort look. It had a memory care area and it looked like it was well set-up for that. I really liked that it had memory care although it was more expensive. My mom could stay there and if she stayed then I wouldn't need to hire a personal caregiver, I do not have to worry about her wandering off. The facility and rooms were nice. They seemed to have good personnel. I heard they had a very well-praised chef and they had a nice little dining room.

April 16, 2013

By Lynne4

I visited Atria Golden Creek once. The staff spent a lot of time to show us around. It was good for someone who wanted a smaller facility. There were not enough activity rooms and open spaces.

Thank you for your review and I would like to invite you back for another visit. Our community recently underwent a $13 million renovation to enhance our living spaces and help us earn LEED® certification as an eco-friendly community. If we can answer any questions or set up a time for a visit, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line. Hope to see you soon!

April 15, 2012

By hopeforever

I went to the assisted living place to see if I could volunteer. The facility looked relatively nice and many people were friendly. The people living there looked happy and seemed to be alright with the people living there. The apperances were very nice, such as the way it was furnished and set up. The people living there appeared to be friendly and the eating area was well layed out. The food seemed decent and I liked the area that it is located. Irvine is a very safe city so it was the perfect location for this type of facility. The workers and atmosphere was professional and well put together. I would go on a tour there to get your own opinnion about the living area, but overall it seemed to be decent to me. It apparently has a good reputation and a good staff base. Overall an okay experience.

March 19, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the Atria Golden Creek assisted living facility since we happened to be in the vicinity looking at other places for my friend. The grounds looked exceedingly well tended and maintained, with plenty of nice shrubs, trees and places to sit to enjoy. The stone and wood was truly lovely. The interior design was fresh, bright and beautiful, with a resort vibe. Because the weather is so mild there, the residents may enjoy walks along San Diego Creek and spend time outdoors daily. The staff often takes residents on many outings into the region's vibrant community to enjoy all that it has to offer. From sight seeing to nature walks and cultural events, Irvine has it all. In fact, their events calendar was one of the most extensive that we've seen thus far. There was a variety of living options available, from temporary, respite to independent and assisted living, so it would be easy to adjust when necessary. The staff appeared to accommodate all levels of ambulation. They also offer yoga and aerobics classes, sometimes held outdoors. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. The dining areas offered great restaurant style ambiance and lots of food options. The lunch we saw looked and smelled delicious. Snacks are offered all day and into the evening, and whenever requested. Private spaces featured nicely decorated surroundings. All had natural light and fresh air with beautiful views. This facility really seemed more like a place to take a vacation, and all of the seniors appeared very content, with just the right amount of care and attention necessary.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Golden Creek

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: License #306000752

• Get Costs

About Atria Golden Creek

What makes Atria Golden Creek the best senior living option in Irvine? It's our commitment to enhancing the lives of today's seniors and future generations with energy-saving renovations, including a pursuit of LEED certification. We offer a beautiful senior housing community where you'll find a unique and welcoming retirement and assisted living community. Talk with friends and family on the covered veranda, or enjoy a stroll on the trail alongside San Diego Creek, home to vibrant wildlife. Atria Golden Creek is located in the heart of Irvine, California, one of America's safest cities, and is a short distance from scenic Orange County and San Diego beaches.

Our tradition of excellence means we continually strive to meet the changing needs of our residents, and our commitment to quality has led us to embark on an exciting renovation designed to enhance our community. You will find tailored-to-you services and amenities at the new Atria Golden Creek. Whether it's dining al fresco with friends, taking advantage of our spa services or staying active in our fitness center, our new enhancements help ensure that our residents experience the retirement lifestyle they deserve.

New Community Enhancements

• Bistro with outdoor seating and a barbecue area
    • Custom-designed fitness center with modern equipment designed for seniors
    • All newly-renovated apartments feature the Saflokï electronic key entry system
    • Family room and library with plush, comfortable furnishings
    • Secure Atria Life Guidance Memory Care neighborhood with two relaxing enclosed Courtyards
    • Rejuvenating day spa with full services, including manicures, pedicures and hairstyling
    • Technology center with new computers for resident use, as well as a wireless network throughout the community
    • Private movie theater
    • Expanded deck overlooking the San Diego Creek

Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide seniors with comfort, companionship and a better quality of life in their later years. Our goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families and friends feel secure their loved ones are protected and fulfilled. This doesn't happen by accident. Behind the warmth and welcome of an Atria community are pages of protocols, standards and metrics "������� and a real investment, on everybodys part, in doing what is right.

Atria Golden Creek offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
    • A choice of apartments
    • A full-time director for events and activities
    • An emergency call system in every apartment
    • Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
    • Medication assistance
    • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Golden Creek