Atria Newport Plaza Newport Beach, CA

Reviews of Atria Newport Plaza

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Newport Plaza

June 17, 2016

By Julie S.270412

My mom and dad have lived at Newport Beach Plaza for 5years. I looked very hard to find the perfect place for them. Newport Beach Plaza is a family. They truly care for the residents and their needs. There are lots of activities to keep them healthy and strong. It’s clean, loving, fun, and active community!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so happy to know you feel this way about Newport Beach Plaza. The team strives to make a positive impact on everyone, every day. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your parents and for choosing to be part of our family. Liana Foote, General Manager

February 10, 2016

By Julie119539050

I thought Newport Beach was great, and I really liked it a lot. I think my parents would have like it too, but it was a little more money than what they want right now. The apartments were very nice, clean, and updated. They were good. They have a brand-new gym, and that was lovely. I thought the restaurant was great, and this was different than what my parents have now. They have a chef on staff, you actually order from the menu every day, and that was pretty cool. Fran, the name of the staff who assisted us, was fantastic; and most of the staff was really nice. Everybody seems really friendly, and really happy too. However, they were going to be redoing a couple of things older this year.

December 20, 2015

By Veta

Newport Beach Plaza was fantastic. It had a lot of amenities. The rooms were really nice. They had something called PrimeFit where someone on staff could work with you in terms of your flexibility, dexterity, and fitness. They had a nice gym and different types of programs to help you if you have balance problems and things to help with your agility. The food that we sampled was great. They had nicely set up deluxe studios. You'd have ample space for your bed and a sofa, and there was a little kitchenette area and walk-in closets. If you wanted to go with a smaller studio, they were also nicely appointed and of a nice size. They had a lot of activities there. I could consider this place.

October 27, 2015

By Caring Daughter31

Newport Beach Plaza was nice, but I didn't like the location. It was in an industrial area instead of like in a community. I didn't like that about it, but the staff was very friendly. Security seemed fine too. The units were very small. It seemed more like it was catered to individual. When I was there, they were having activities. It seemed like the people really enjoyed what was going on, and there was good participation. I saw people having physical therapy,and I also saw where somebody was singing and playing the piano. There were a lot of residents participating in that too.

August 21, 2015

By Caring112009450

The rooms at Newport Beach Plaza were exceptional in design with big windows and lots of light. The people working there were exceptionally friendly, and they've been there a long time. They had a good exercise room and a trainer five days a week.

June 26, 2015

By richardd

I moved my mother into Newport Beach Plaza a little over a year ago. The Best decision i have ever made!!!! She loves her new home and has made many new friends. The staff are unbelievable!! The professionalism and attitude of everyone from housekeeping to the director is outstanding. The dining room is tasteful with linen tablecloths & napkins and the food is excellent. There are numerous activities to choose from daily including ice cream socials and outings. I can't say enough wonderful things about Newport Beach Plaza!!! The best review I can offer is that I always recommend the Plaza to my friends who are looking for a loving, caring environment for their loved ones.

June 26, 2015

By Mrs. B. Martin

My husband resided at Newport Beach Plaza for two years, with a neurological wasting disease, so I am definitely qualified to review this facility. I interviewed several other places, and I was extremely pleased with my choice of Newport Beach Plaza. While he was there, I had daily contact with all the residents and employees. I can say only the utmost favorable comments about all aspects of this facility. From the receptionists to the office staff, to the nursing and wellness staff, to management, and most definitely including the restaurant staff, everyone is caring, friendly, and involved. There are endless amounts of activities for those who want to join in, and incredibly the restaurant is as good if not better than most I've frequented in Newport Beach. There would be no other facility that I would ever consider than Newport Beach Plaza.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Newport Plaza

Photos of Atria Newport Plaza

Services and Amenities of Atria Newport Plaza

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Studio Deluxe

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 12

• Licenses: RCFE

About Atria Newport Plaza

Set on manicured grounds less than a mile from the ocean, Atria Newport Plaza is a vibrant senior living community where older adults can enjoy engaging events and chef-prepared meals in the company of friends and neighbors, and receive the discreet support they need – all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Atria Senior Living.

This inviting residence offers independent and assisted living options, with studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments featuring kitchenettes, walk-in closets and private wall safes. Each apartment also features a patio or balcony. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities and services such as a salon, library, fitness center and an on-site restaurant.

For older adults living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, Atria Newport Plaza also offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for fun, fitness, connection and creativity – and with a calendar full of events, residents can do what they love or pursue a new passion. From yoga classes, video game challenges and book club to lunch outings at the beach and happy hours on the rooftop patio, residents can be as involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in nearly 200 locations, 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Newport Plaza