Atria Newport Beach

Reviews of Atria Newport Beach

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Newport Beach

August 06, 2021

By Jeff

Atria Newport Beach was a great facility. The staff was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The rooms were very nice, but smaller than what we were looking for. They had a great list of amenities. It's also very close to the beach. We were very impressed with the location and the amenities. When I toured it, they were doing some thing; but most of the stuff that they do were not going on because of COVID. The facility was brand new. It's really good.

June 28, 2018

By Collette

I like Newport Terrace Senior Living. My mom moved into assisted living. The staff is very accommodating, compassionate, and caring. The residents are really friendly and happy. The place is really clean and it always smells like fresh baked cookies since they bake cookies every day. They have a nice dining room with good meals. They have a lot of activities throughout the day, like exercise groups, word games, Bingo, walks, drives, live music, and classic movies. My mom has a double and each one is kind of like a dorm room with its own bathroom. Visitors are always welcome. She has two doors which lead out into the hall. She gets to have her piano in there, and she has a patio with sliding doors. The facility is not elaborate and it doesn't have a swimming pool or a gymnasium, but what it has is great. It's beautiful, smells good, they have art classes, a little patio in the center, a bistro, and an entertainment room.

November 09, 2017

By Joann

Newport Terrace is really good but too small. They serve three meals a day and have activities, a library, and computers. They also have transportation to all the activities and to the market. The staff is very pleasant and invited us to stay and have lunch, and it was very nice. The food is really good, and the quality, environment, and location were great.

July 14, 2015

By Arlene11

Vintage Newport was absolutely gorgeous, but it was way out of my price range. You have a buy-in and that’s very much. I don’t think I would be comfortable there as everybody was quite dressed up. It was fine, but it wasn’t wonderful because it didn’t have any grounds to walk around. As far as the facility and the exercise room, it seemed to be fine. The rooms were quite nice because they had balconies; it is decent. We met the staff, and they were fine -- very friendly and accommodating. We have seen the menu, and it was acceptable to me. It was homey and pleasant.

May 31, 2015

By Rob123

My father is a resident of Vintage Newport. Both my wife and I looked at several facilities before making this very difficult decision. I selected Vintage based on value, service and location. I have found the staff to be extremely knowledgeable and caring caring despite how difficult my fathers can be. Words can't even describe how thankful I am to have found them. I now have peace of mind knowing my father is safe and well cared for. I couldn't ask for anything more.

January 25, 2015

By anonymous101085950

My mother-in-law is in Vintage Senior Living. It is very clean, and they seem to be taking decent care of her. We really like it. We solely chose this facility because it is close to our house. Rene and the receptionist are excellent. The food is OK, and she likes it, but I really would not want to eat it. One of the things that I would say they need to improve on is the communication with the family. I did a phone call a week ago, and I still haven’t had a response from them. They are also understaffed. It is pretty hard to find somebody. When I go to the nurses’ station, nobody is there.

September 15, 2013

By LovelyDaughter00000349

I opted to let my mom stay at Vintage Senior Living at Vintage Newport-Orange County because it was near my house and she walked to the beach from there. It was not far from a lot of things that were available in the area and the location was convenient. The rooms were not as nice and it was less well-maintained compared to the other facility where she stayed. The atmosphere seemed like an old people's home. The food was not that good. There were activities but it did not interest my mom a lot but it did not mean that it didn't interest the other residents.

March 20, 2013

By cdmcousin

My cousin is has been a resident for over two years now and is very happy with Vintage. He feels they listen to input from residents and try hard to make everyone happy. The location is great and while they could use more outings to interesting places, they have recently rolled out a new menu that everyone is getting used to. I would recommend Vintage if someone didn't need extra care as that is where it gets expensive. If you can pretty much take care of yourself, it is very reasonable.

November 07, 2012

By Fran Paider, MSW

For the past 3 years I have been case manager for an elderly resident at Vintage Newport. It's a lovely facility in an excellent location, just a mile or so from the ocean. The local neighborhood is conducive to taking supervised walks, which my client always enjoyed, as well as field trips and other activities at the facility. The variety of activities on offer at Vintage Newport is excellent. There are always residents in the lobby/living room area and outside the front patio who seem to be enjoying just socializing. The staff are friendly and greet visitors enthusiastically. You often encounter the smell of fresh baked cookies in the lobby in the afternoon. And I've known the staff to perform well outside of standard visiting hours. When a client of mine was moved into the Memory Care Unit directly following a visit to the emergency room, which is across the street, the night staff handled the situation with ease (at almost midnight) and calmly worked with the resident to reduce her level of anxiety and confusion.

November 10, 2011

By Michael F.

The main thing that I remember about this facility was the building-design style. They had a very beautiful vintage Mexican-style facility - and very nice landscaping out front. When I walked inside, I was greeted by a staff member who knew my client by name, and escorted me to her room. My client seemed to be doing very well there - and had no complaints about the residence or its staff whatsoever. She actually seemed better after being here awhile than she did before she went into the facility to live - which was a definite plus - because most go into a decline after staying in an elderly-care home. Another thing that impressed me was the location. It was very easy to find, and in a very upscale beach neighborhood (Newport Beach). I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone in the OC area.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Newport Beach

Costs for Atria Newport Beach

Photos of Atria Newport Beach

Services and Amenities of Atria Newport Beach

• Get Costs

About Atria Newport Beach

Scheduled to open fall 2020, Atria Newport Beach will make coastal living easier by offering an elevated standard of independent and assisted living in Orange County. This vibrant community will help discerning coastal residents enjoy an active social lifestyle and experience greater well-being with discreet support available 24/7. Additional assisted living apartments and a new memory care neighborhood are scheduled to open in winter 2021.

Now pre-leasing, Atria Newport Beach offers flexible leases with no buy-in fee. A selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments combine a modern aesthetic with the life-enhancing design of the Atria Smart Home System. This fully integrated technology seamlessly connects your in-home features to make life easier from day one, including automated window shades, smart lighting, the ability to open your front door with a wave of your wrist, and a hands-free Toto Washlet. Custom Shaker cabinetry, natural quartz countertops, Moen fixtures, and a porcelain tile shower will define the elevated look and feel of each home, with walk-in closet and balcony options available.

Just outside their doors, residents will find inviting spaces and resort amenities such as a fitness center and yoga studio with a blend of indoor and outdoor space, theater, salon, and interior courtyard garden, as well as a full-service restaurant, bistro, and lounge with an open terrace and panoramic views.

Every day will bring new opportunities for connection, lifelong learning, and wellness. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests whether its savoring morning coffee on the terrace, attending a guided meditation workshop in the yoga studio, or joining friends for an afternoon sail to Catalina.

Atria Newport Beach is being thoughtfully designed to conserve the area's natural resources and will seek LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council the preeminent program for high-performance green buildings.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Newport Beach